Search results

+
  1. marconeves1979

I'd just like to know who made this absolute masterpiece of a song that remains titled simply as "Unknown Song"

Which one is that? Because I was wondering about that Johnny Silverhand theme you hear at Brigitte's Voodoo Boys HQ, after speaking to Alt in the net. You know, the eerie one with the 4 notes reminiscent of Gaunter O'Dimm's theme. Anyone know if it's in the soundtrack? I cannot find it....
  2. marconeves1979

Hotfix 1.06

Woohoo!! Merry Christmas!!!!! And thank you!
  3. marconeves1979

17 GB update

Nah, dude I agree with him. Only problems I've had on my fat base PS4, are crashes. They are annoying as hell, and you constantly need to save, but yeah. However, I ALSO own the PC version and have an RTX2080 gpu... so I'm not as angry/irritated as the people who only have the PS4 version (even...
  4. marconeves1979

17 GB update

Yup, me neither. All good with all my crafting, selling, amassing of money, and no issues with saves. Let's hope it stays that way.
  5. marconeves1979

Hotfix 1.05

Thank you, Lilayah and CDPR Team! Keeping the faith. Yes, you effed up, but I am willing to wait, since I am having a lot of fun playing this on PS4 AND PC. Yes, I bought both. I'm trusting you guys. 35 hours in on PS4 and loving the story. 2 hours in on PC (it's obviously a million times...
  6. marconeves1979

17 GB update

Keeping the faith! They effed up, but I forgave already. I love playing this game.
  7. marconeves1979

The game is shallow. Here are some suggestions:

1. That montage when entering NC needs to be playable. It feels like it was going to be, but you ran outta time. 2. Cops, vendors, gangers - think Red Dead Redemption 2 - everyone needs proper reactions (no gun - no reaction, gun out - cop mentions it it warns you, commit a crime - only use the...
Top Bottom