Search results

+
  1. Attidd

Is our billing info compromised if we bought the game through GOG Galaxy?

I need to know if I should change my credit card after CDPR's info got stolen.
  2. Attidd

The takemura phone call soft-lock points to bigger problems than before.

Takemura calls and soft-locks your game now. It points to what a lot of people suspect is slapped together bad code. Everyone here who has done programming before knows when something has bad code you immediately notice when you add a new feature it breaks old existing ones. Seeing CDPR create...
  3. Attidd

Is it true that certain cars are more effective on certain terrain?

I don't want to reinstall the game to check. I found an interview by a CDPR dev last year that says different vehicles are more effective on certain terrains such as a sports car isn't going to do you justice on offroad terrain. A nomad car is better in the badlands. Is this true? It would...
  4. Attidd

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

Great news, CDPR has no choice but to deliver these patches now that they got the UOKiK down their back. https://www.benchmark.pl/aktualnosci/nad-cyberpunk-2077-pochyla-sie-nawet-uokik.html The troubles with the premiere of Cyberpunk 2077 do not end. As it turns out, the game's premiere even...
  5. Attidd

[Video] Male romance with Judy & River was cut out of the game.

River has fully voiced romance dialogue and options too. You can turn it back on with a single line of code. I'm guessing that since they weren't able to complete romance options for female V they decided to cut it out to make sure both genders have equal options.
  6. Attidd

Let's talk about how lazy the perk system is.

If you haven't realized yet from the mods that boost your oxygen, the perk that makes you undetectable underwater and the item that lets you breathe underwater. That a lot of this game has some useless or lazy crap in it. Then let's talk about the whole perk system. The only explanation I can...
  7. Attidd

The game is too easy and every build becomes OP way too fast.

Even on very hard difficulty you one hit kill everything by level 11 with most builds, and all builds become OP on very hard by level 20, sooner if you focus on damage perks. - Handgun one hit kills everything in the game with headshot/crit modifiers from stealth. - Shotgun is so overpowered...
  8. Attidd

Can we compile every perk that doesn't work in this game?

- All the blocking perks for Blunt - Health Regen perks for blunt - Armor reduction perks for blunt - Tech tree increasing armor doesn't work. - Movement speed increase for annihilation doesn't work when you have cold blood speed buff.
Top Bottom