Search results

+
  1. M

Cyberpunk 2077 wins Labour of Love category at Steam awards

1672929331 I just wanted to say congratulations to all the Reds for this, I'm not on steam so I didn't vote, but as a PlayStation gamer I can say the feeling is mutual. So thank you for all the efforts with the updates, keep it up! It's been really encouraging to see the progress you've made...
  2. M

Data Scientist builds a detailed network map of the witcher.

https://techxplore.com/news/2022-02-scientist-network-witcher.html Just spotted this on twitter, but if fun and a nice distraction from the real world for a couple of minutes. I was a bit surprised that it wasn't a Web with Djikstra at the centre though! :giveup:
  3. M

Ps5 disc version first world problem

This is just a mild annoyance really but is there a way to stop my ps5 from adding the ps4 version icon to the home screen every time I put the disc in?
  4. M

Cdpr's five year plan?

New video out today from Tyler McVicker. Seems to be a fair appraisal and I really hope he's right. Thoughts?
  5. M

Ps4 patch 1.31 what's the verdict?

Got to wait another 3 hours for my download to finish, but I'm intrigued what's the concensus on the graphical update?
  6. M

CDPR tweet today on top reported issues

Not sure why this didn't get an official Red news post today. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/gameplay/issue/1979/top-reported-issues 1624567243 Also this...... Didn't even realise there was a customer support twitter account with little nuggets of info.
  7. M

New Road Map Please

Now that CDPR is about to be allowed off Sony's naughty step would it be possible for the studio to release a more detailed road map for the game with some detail of both what technical issues are being worked on and when dlc and expansion can be expected please? I sense a growing frustration...
  8. M

Playstation Remote play.

So I discovered yesterday that PS Remote play works, and I've been fiddling with the settings so I can use the controls on my phone. Anyone got any suggestions on how I set up different profiles as of is a pain changing the x-y responses and then resetting the control settings each time I...
  9. M

[Spoliers] Crematorium Easter Eggs & NPC graves

I have done a couple of missions at the crematorium now and I decided to have a look around, Noticed there are a couple of cool names on the graves in the middle like Roy Batty. But I also found graves for Brick and Dum Dum (I actually hadn't realised Dum Dum had died in my Maelstrom mission)...
  10. M

Shoot to thrill, anyone won this?

Soooo, how do you win the shooting contest. Hit your target? Hit all the targets? Accuracy? Speed? Shoot all the competitors? I REALLY CAN'T WORK IT OUT!
  11. M

Does Cyberpunk work through Stadia/Geforce Now/ etc on Android?

So I'm finding the screen space reflections on my PS4 more than a little distracting and I refuse to pay through the nose for a scalped ps5. Is there a decent way to play Cyberpunk on my phone, or cast it to my TV? Just did a quick search about stadia but my tv is samsung so doesn't have...
  12. M

How does AI work, and is it really AI?

So this is an honest question, I've done a little bit of coding in my time but I'm by no means a programmer. A couple of buddies and I tried to build a conversation algorithm at school (long, long ago like qbasic long ago) it fooled my little sister into believing that the computer was...
  13. M

PS4 Stability

I've started playing again for the last week or so since the last patch (1.1) and haven't had any crashes so far. Still got the odd npc insta-spawn car crash problems but overall the game seems much smoother. I have been playing for 3 or 4 hours at a time most evenings. How has everyone else...
Top Bottom