Search results

+
  1. E

Suggestions

I think you're right, man. But, I play on the highest difficulty, and I have never used food. i don't see the point in taking the time to choose what to eat. Before the fight, you hack what you need, use demons, and shoot at the heads. There is one point that greatly simplifies and at the same...
  2. E

Идеи, предложения и пожелания

Было бы весело, но скорее всего как и в любой другой РПГ такого не будет. Какого персонажа создал, таким и играть.
  3. E

Suggestions

Greetings! I would like to see the following elements in the gameplay, which are not enough to feel the real interaction of the game world with the main character, if possible: - Police response to illegal actions from hostile npcs against the main character (if the police are nearby). -...
  4. E

Идеи, предложения и пожелания

Приветствую! Хотелось бы увидеть следующие элементы в игровом процессе, которых не хватает для ощущения реального взаимодействия игрового мира с главным героем, если это возможно: - Реакцию полицейских на незаконные действия от враждебных NPC в отношении главного героя (если полицейские...
Top Bottom