Search results

+
  1. K

[spoiler alert] Secret Ending not triggered

You need to have at least 70% of friendship with Johnny
  2. K

Save files are corrupted

The solution is "not play the game". This company is becoming a meme.
  3. K

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

and why Johnny was even on that chip in the first place? He has the best plot armor, ever!
  4. K

The story is a whole big mess, I agree.
  5. K

Guys I've been thinking... The original V dies with a bullet in their head. It's the biochip that restores their life back but it's never stated how it does that. Could it be that you're already an engram of the original V? That would make the whole debate about copy/not copy irrelevant.
  6. K

I wonder if they even screen-tested the endings with a test audience to see the results... I just saw them all, they're really all poorly written, as pointed out by someone else, compared to the micro-stories. About the meaning of this thread, we all want an official statement from CDPR that...
  7. K

Seems kind of a bad joke to me now....or a lie.
  8. K

In fact I'm still wondering what's this "blaze of glory" they're talking about...
  9. K

Especially after meeting Lizzy Wizzy you can see how unstable the engrams really are...not a valid solution.
  10. K

For comparison, it's like in The Witcher 3, except that Ciri dies on every path, regardless of your choices. Again, lazy writing. And yes, if we're here it's because we still care for the game to be fixed. Otherwise there will be a new Bioware all over again...
  11. K

There are multiple motivations that players can give V during their role playing, sure, but in the end they all get scrapped away and apparently it doesn't matter anymore. It only matters that we NEED to care for being a Legend or for Johnny in a way or another, like story is trying to shove it...
  12. K

...Hmm no. It's never stated that V wants to become a Legend. Jackie wants to become one, sure. But V? They just join him along the ride. It's more a story about surviving Night City and it's adversities (I've played both as Nomad and Corpo, and both have decided to become merc for necessity...
  13. K

By the way, also The Witcher 3 had a dark tone but we still had plenty of good endings...just saying.
  14. K

Apparently they don't get it :D
  15. K

Being darker doesn't mean to be pointless. You're trying to shove objectives on everyone's V with some stupid narrative like "V wants to be a legend" and "Yo, check Johnny Silverhand, he is so cool!". I didn't like Johnny at all (the first time I dislike dear Keanu, poor him) and the whole...
  16. K

Are you seriously trying to defend those endings by just saying "it's noir"? Are we at that level...? I have no words...
  17. K

I feel like they should rename the game to "Cyberpunk 2077: Kill V" or something. Jokes aside, I have withrawn my refund. I still have a minimum trust in CDPR. Please fix this game.
  18. K

@Ashii as you said in another thread, they simply lied to us. And there is no excuse for that. My disappointment started back when the game was announced. I was expecting a 3rd Person RPG game, where you could choose a class (from a large selection) and have a kind of "The Witcher 3" cyberpunk...
  19. K

I got to the middle of the game and felt like I was on a railway. And I was lucky that my instincts told me to watch the endings before moving on. The game is simply rubbish. They leave greed to others? They have managed to make any gadgets for the game but not the game itself. I'm so...
Top Bottom