Search results

+
  1. _eXhumer_

Militech shard isn't giving me the eddies

This seems un-necessarily complicated for some reason. Before 1.2 patch, the download used to happen automatically after you cracked it. Seems like they make you download it manually even after you cracked the shard now.
  2. _eXhumer_

Militech shard isn't giving me the eddies

Meredith's Militech Shard fund transfer broken (after patch 1.2) | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED Same case for me. Looks like CDPR doesn't even know what they are patching anymore. This used to work before. CDPR has broken this with patch 1.2 by claiming to have fixed this somehow reading the patch...
  3. _eXhumer_

Meredith's Militech Shard fund transfer broken (after patch 1.2)

I kept the shard with myself and just killed Royce. Before 1.2 patch, I could just transfer the funds to myself and cash $10,000 from it. With patch 1.2, this is no longer possible. What I found worrying is that CDPR claims the funds was not downloadable before 1.2 according to patch notes...
  4. _eXhumer_

Permanent Subtitle Bug

> It'll usually go away next time you say something. It doesn't. I linked a video for a reason. > You had the option to select dialog after the bug started, but you didn't. OK? I didn't select a dialog option in the game, so instead I have to deal with permanent subtitle now? Thanks CDPR? > I...
  5. _eXhumer_

Permanent Subtitle Bug

The amount of bug this game has is beyond laughable at this point. Permanent subtitle bug for the whole fucking save with no way to get rid of it other than finding an older save that doesn't have that bug or starting another playthrough. I tried disabling and enabling the subtitles. but the...
  6. _eXhumer_

Important Update

Anyone looking to buy this game to play on Sony consoles, don't. It is unplayable on the PS4PRO/PS5. Crashes every hour with CE-108255-1.
  7. _eXhumer_

Important Update

What is the point of even giving the PS Store "refund system" for? You can't refund a game after you download the game on PS Store. It says so in Sony's cancellation policy. Did you people review it before providing that link? Refund bot kicks you out of chat if you say you downloaded the game...
Top Bottom