Search results

+
  1. eriberri

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

I never played Watch Dogs, but it's probably because the 'romances' would feel completely shallow and mean nothing if almost everyone was an option. I mean, I'm all for variety, and V is generally pretty sexy and appealing in general, but there has to be some limits for the sake of quality. But...
  2. eriberri

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

I'd love some content relating to V dealing with the upper echelons of society (besides Arasaka), like celebrities and other company heads or high-ups, and maybe some stuff to do with that ZiggyQ or whatever his name is - that blue-haired host of that talk show. He was quite a character and fun...
  3. eriberri

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I'm pretty sure that Takemura already was an option (at least for female V) and probably already had some content written prior to release, but was cut like so much else in the game. You can really feel it while playing female V (not sure about male V). If they can just add that stuff back in...
  4. eriberri

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

All I want is a Takemura romance. Or at the very least, (a lot) more Takemura content for our V. :love: He was the best (I didn't feel a thing for River, sadly). In any case, I hope the Judy and Panam fans get their wish, but I hope the devs don't forget about the rest of us. :(
  5. eriberri

Jonny dies in 2076.. What was the story before 2019?? Why change it?

Don't know about now, but I recall that Keanu was the guitarist (and singer?) of a band called Dogstar back in the 90s.
  6. eriberri

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

I don't think the game goes anywhere near far enough with sexual content, drug content, etc for the sort of world it's trying to portray. Not just what V gets to partake in, but what she/he sees. In many ways Night City feels too much like a major city that exists these days, just with more...
  7. eriberri

Besides changing the sexuality of existing characters (which probably wouldn't be so much of a talking point for people if they actually gave us some choice in the first place), I don't think too much of what is mentioned here is particularly unreasonable. Especially in light of what we were...
  8. eriberri

Jonny dies in 2076.. What was the story before 2019?? Why change it?

I think it was a combination of both, frankly. Yes, I think acquiring Keanu changed their plans, probably drastically, but I think the often clumsy way in which content has been ripped from this game (the fact that it's so apparent) shows that they didn't have the time they needed to smooth...
  9. eriberri

This! I don't know about the rest of y'all, but for me something as simple as a text conversation added so much to the game (especially Takemura's, for me, personally). It's just this little reminder that the person is thinking of you, or gives you something to smile about when you're out there...
  10. eriberri

I'd love Takemura for my female V. I wish they'd add his (clearly) cut content back in. Like, I'd be thrilled with ANY additional Takemura content (but ecstatic if it's the romance). For the first DLC/expansion, I really hope it includes more content for the existing romances, and some new...
  11. eriberri

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

Heh. I'd rather have two good gay characters that offer me a choice between the two. :p With a city that big and V being as spunky and interesting as she/he is (or is meant to be), you can't tell me there's only gonna be one dude/gal who wants into her/his life or pants.
  12. eriberri

[Heavy Spoiler] Path Of The Samurai DLC

I'd be all for a real 'merge' option in the game, and think Johnny's personality added to ours would make for some weird/interesting/annoying/funny quirks that we'd adopt besides the personality we create for ourselves (almost like a split-personality, but not quite). It would also make for an...
  13. eriberri

I think by critics, he was referring to 'critical fans', rather then critics who get paid for their (questionable) opinion. You're right in one way - CDPR didn't stick to their vision, and they suffered for it. But it wasn't because of fans in this case. Yes, CDPR's original vision was to...
  14. eriberri

Oh I agree, and there will always be criticism no matter what they do, but the worst possible thing you can do when you're setting your game in a society that is so desensitized to sex, is to give so little representation of the spectrum of sex that it feels completely unnatural in the given...
  15. eriberri

Someone may have already mentioned this, but I'll say it anyway. Gay characters can't romance River for the same reason that straight male's can't romance Judy - because it's not his sexual orientation. Unfortunately CDPR just got lazy with the dialogue and copy and pasted the same lines both...
  16. eriberri

Barry and Mendez were work colleagues and I don't recall seeing any mention of it being more then that, or that either of them were gay... unless I missed something? Not that I'd have an issue with that if it were the case, but if anything it seemed Barry and V would probably have formed a...
  17. eriberri

Guys...Guys... Guys... *Potential Spoilers*

I'm a massive Jackie fan and have been since we first saw him. Samurai Teddy Bear. :) Like you, I wished he was a romance option (and actually felt a bit upset whenever he talked about Misty, my V never got to flirt with him, and it quickly became clear that my V was never getting him). And...
  18. eriberri

I haven't played male V yet, so it's really interesting to hear that female V gets converation options with Takemura that male V doesn't. No good writer just scraps work that they've cut, so perhaps they can work it back in with the changes they've made since. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but my...
  19. eriberri

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

To be fair, we also know that this message is a lie, or at the very least that things probably changed since they originally sent it. There may be some people who accept the endings or think they make sense or whatever, but I think there's few people who would consider these ending 'rewarding'...
  20. eriberri

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I both love and hate this feeling of hope. Mainly cos I'm afraid of what it's gonna feel like if it's crushed. :( But I guess we'll have to just wait and see. The hard part.
Top Bottom