Search results

+
  1. SPECTERLIGHT

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I am experiencing an issue that when I pick up legendary weapons they scale down to a lesser rarity. Not sure if it's because I'm only at level 23 but I picked up other legendary items and they did not scale
  2. SPECTERLIGHT

Cyberpunk 2077 - Craft bug - Can't drop, sell or disassemble iconic items

I'm having issues with disassembling soda cans. Sometimes it glitches and won't let me disassemble multiple cans. I've tried reloading a previous save and still it won't work. I haven't cleared the cache in a little while. Maybe I'll try that but it's still worth noting as it makes crafting...
  3. SPECTERLIGHT

"The Heist" delamain bug - car missing

I have a similar problem with the Heist. When I goto enter the Delamain it does nothing. Jackie isn't there, only his motorcycle which is blocking the Delamain from leaving. I cleared console cache and still nothing. I did some sidequests before going on this mission, but that shouldn't prevent...
  4. SPECTERLIGHT

Hotfix 1.05

I'm on the mission called the Heist and when I get in the Delamain nothing happens. This obviously wasn't fixed in Hotpatch 1.05. I've waited for ten minutes and nothing is happening. I cannot exit the car, thus I am stuck. Please fix this asap, as I cannot progress in the story.
  5. SPECTERLIGHT

Some Known Bugs (Outdated)

Fast Travel Bug. I cannot use the fast travel point outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map either.
  6. SPECTERLIGHT

Fast Travel Bug

I cannot use the fast travel point outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map either. Please fix this. I have to track it and it's ridiculous.
  7. SPECTERLIGHT

🎉The Welcome Thread

I've posted offer ten times and it won't let me create a new thread. Anyone know why?
  8. SPECTERLIGHT

Reduce Rain Frequency

I feel that rain adds to the immersion of the game. In a dystopian world, rain would occur often, likely acid rain. Haven't seen any rain yet, not lightning strikes but I'm very early in the game...
  9. SPECTERLIGHT

What Gender is V?

I have yet to make a female V. In my next play through I intend to be a punk female street kid. When I did character creation my background was black so I couldn't see the hair styles and my V is bald because of it. Please fix this
  10. SPECTERLIGHT

Rate the avatar above you!

Hong Kong Phooey! What a cool cartoon. 9/10
  11. SPECTERLIGHT

Important Update

I have been going slow through the game but I'm running it on a base PS4. I cannot use the fast travel right outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map. Please fix this
  12. SPECTERLIGHT

What Happened?

I have been going slow through the game. I'm running it on a base PS4 and I cannot use the fast travel right outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map. Please fix this.
  13. SPECTERLIGHT

compiled list of (imo) needed/expected quality of life services

They met to fix the fast travel right outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map and it won't let me fast travel either.
  14. SPECTERLIGHT

About refunds

I'm playing on base PS4 and I cannot use the fast travel right outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map that I walked right up to it. It doesn't let me fast travel either
  15. SPECTERLIGHT

🎉The Welcome Thread

I'm slowly going through the game. I'm having a problem with the fast travel right outside V's apartment. It won't register on the map and it won't let me fast travel. Please fix this issue
  16. SPECTERLIGHT

Nomad car can't drive

When I was driving to the inspection station I got stuck on top of a barricade and couldn't reset the car so I could drive again. Maybe you guys could make a reset vehicle command so that this can be corrected
  17. SPECTERLIGHT

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

In the official guide to the game it infections that the devs recommend using a controller instead of k/m
  18. SPECTERLIGHT

why do have some markers in my minimap a number beneath?

Thanks for mentioning this
  19. SPECTERLIGHT

Map while driving TOO ZOOMED IN

I agree. There should be more of the map viewable while driving.
Top Bottom