Search results

+
  1. BigMommaWolf

Game frequently making windows 7 freeze up

And just like with xbox1 and ps4, CDPR promised the games would work on windows 7. Soooo, your point is? These people are looking for tech support for a game that was promised to work on windows 7 from the game devs. Telling them to just upgrade is not only dismissing their technical issues but...
  2. BigMommaWolf

Give Us Pets

Of course! I would love to see bug patches and dlc for cut content well before any kind of pets, either as decor or companions, be added to the game. It's just something I would love to see in the future and I doubt I'm the only one. The fish in Judy's place are lovely. I can't believe I forgot...
  3. BigMommaWolf

Give Us Pets

Exactly! I refer back to my op: Both of these broadcasts really made me feel like having a pet was about the prestige. Wealthy and formidable people in NC would of course get a pet because it's the best way to swing their di- wallet around! What else is a wealthy merch to do!? For now I...
  4. BigMommaWolf

Give Us Pets

Fuck yes. I was hoping so hard to be able to hack drones to follow you around at least temporarily, but nope. God fucking bless. I'll have to try this later after work. You're right, you're right. I guess I just miss Chop from GTAV. lol
  5. BigMommaWolf

There is no hairdressers in dark future.

Tell me about it! We have ripperdocs who can give us cybernetic arms but we don't have hair and makeup stylists? Pah-lease! Probably just more cut content. Why would the mirror feature exist if we can't do anything but make stupid faces in it?
  6. BigMommaWolf

What happened?

Absolutely. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the pandemic also caused a lot of job cuts, delays, and miscommunication as it did with lots of game development this year. I can't blame it all on the pandemic, because *gestures at the past eight years of development* but I don't doubt it was also...
  7. BigMommaWolf

Give Us Pets

Whoa there, choomba. I see you reaching for your keyboard after only reading the title. Just hear me out a moment. We know that animals were pretty much wiped out through world pandemics. This is something we hear about in news broadcasts from very early in the game onward. Evidence of animals...
  8. BigMommaWolf

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

No wonder I haven't found any more. That's such ass. Don't forget sergeant booty call though. It really feels so barebones.
  9. BigMommaWolf

Game frequently making windows 7 freeze up

I'm wondering why people say to upgrade their operating system and buy new consoles when the devs specifically told us it would function on windows 7, and are selling copies of the game for ps4, and xbox one. The game works for some people with deplorable graphics and rampant crashes, but for...
  10. BigMommaWolf

Dear CDPR, Let us snort SynthCoke off of a JoyToy's ass and then strangle her to death. Sincerely, Cyberpunk 2077 players. In all seriousness though. Wasn't there a point when the devs mentioned drug addiction during development? I guess that's just another dropped feature. Drugs and drug...
  11. BigMommaWolf

Any mod or tweak to remove more of the HUD?

And my axe! Oh, sorry, I mean, yeah, all of this!
  12. BigMommaWolf

Playing as femme V, I was honestly worried she was going to ask me to be a surrogate by having sex with her husband for her. XD To be fair though, I would have liked that- I definitely wouldn't have taken her up on the offer, but I would have loved to have more jobs I was grossly opposed to and...
  13. BigMommaWolf

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

People are allowed to be offended, grossed out, or even triggered by it (and I mean triggered in the clinical sense of triggering a mental disorder such as ptsd associated with sexual abuse). I'm not here to judge anyone for being uncomfortable with it. My issue is that, if the dialogue and...
  14. BigMommaWolf

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

HONESTLY THOUGH, I feel you so hard. I would like to choose when I'm going to flirt with someone. I know you can't romance Panam as femme V, but a lot of the dialogue with her made me groan. It felt like the only dialogue choices with Panam were "I hate you," or "I'd like to fuck you," neither...
  15. BigMommaWolf

I didn't care for the Johnny+Alt scene just because I think Johnny is a dick. lol It would have been nice to skip it, but I didn't suffer. It was over fast (heeeyooo!).
  16. BigMommaWolf

I guess I'll just sit over here in my lonely corner, being grateful that I can be polyamorous in this game. :giveup: I've played so many slice-of-life style games and sim games (My Time at Portia, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, etc.) where the npcs get savagely angry if you so much as show...
  17. BigMommaWolf

Any mod or tweak to remove more of the HUD?

HUD scaling. Give it to me, CDPR.
  18. BigMommaWolf

Reduce Rain Frequency

Don't remind me. I cry every time I see those promotional screenshots now. I need that in my life.
  19. BigMommaWolf

what happened? "do you really feel as a company we get what we paid for?"

That really has become this forum to me.
Top Bottom