Search results

+
  1. ArnaudHa

Frame Generation + Tearing : Here is the fix

Hey chooms, I had issues with Frame Generation and screen tearing and found many posts but none solved my issue. I found the fix and decided to share it with you. Basically if you have a 60 Hz monitor and use Frame Gen, it will help get more fps is more crowded areas but you will have too many...
  2. ArnaudHa

Please make the game harder, specially bosses

Hello ! I am writing this here hoping that the developpers would read it. I think that Cyberpunk is a little bit too easy, even on the hardest difficulty. Could we have an even higher difficulty ? More ennemies with better cyberware and capabilities would be a lot of fun. Also, I think that...
  3. ArnaudHa

This is by far the best driving mod : Cyber Vehicle Overhaul

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share this amazing mod with you : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3016 It improves handling but also TOP SPEED AND ACCELERATION ! Vehicles finally feel fast =) I am having a blast driving in NC with this mod. Edit : Install the mod manually...
  4. ArnaudHa

Bug when you put a body in a vehicle then blow it up (happens 100% of the time)

Hello, There is a bug when you put a body in a trunk or in the back of a van, then you destroy that vehicle. There are 2 outcomes : - The body gets teleported out of the vehicle on the floor. - The body gets back on your shoulder and you are carrying it. It seems to be bugged 100% of the time...
  5. ArnaudHa

Will AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution be available next week for CP2077 ?

Hi, I've just learned that next week, on June 22, AMD will release its FidelityFX Super Resolution. https://gpuopen.com/fsr-announce/ Do you know if it will be available for Cyberpunk this week ? I can't find any info on that. This will be a really big boost to performance !
  6. ArnaudHa

What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

Hi all, I am replaying CP2077 as of 1.23 and I love this game (I already have played 180h and want to play more) However, some bugs are breaking the immersion. They didn't bother me too much during my first 2 playthroughs because i was enjoying the story and missions so much. Now, these bugs...
  7. ArnaudHa

Headlights not rendering properly at night

As of 1.2, this bug doesn't seem to have been fixed because I still experience it : The headlights are either not rendering, or they turn OFF when you approach an AI vehicle (I see their lights, and when I get close to them they turn off). This issues also seems to affect some street lights...
  8. ArnaudHa

Please add an option to turn on foreign subtitles only.

Hello, I play in English and I don't want to play with English subtitles because otherwise I tend to read them instead of looking at characters. Would it be possible to have and option for only displaying non English subtitles ? It seems that you can only turn everything on or off. Thank you,
  9. ArnaudHa

What's your favorite CP2077 song/track ?

Hi everyone and happy 2021 ! My favorite song is Cyberpunk 2077 — Never Fade Away by P. T. Adamczyk & Olga Jankowska (SAMURAI Cover) I already loved this song and it became my favorite track after finishing the game because of the endings. For the same reason, I also like the original by...
  10. ArnaudHa

Invisible hole in the ground (you fall through map 100% of the time)

Hello, I found this invisible hole in the map. I loaded my save and I fell through again 100% of the time. Here is a video so you can fix it ! Happy new year to the whole team !
  11. ArnaudHa

The game is set in 2077, but we can't shop online for clothes ?

Hello, I think that it would be super cool to have some sort of online shop to buy clothes and crafting specs for clothes. It would be nice not to have to travel do every single merchant to find what we are looking for. Same thing goes for weapons, I find it very annoying to have to run to...
  12. ArnaudHa

Some thoughts and numbers on crafting + ideas to improve crafting

I have put some numbers in an Excel file to check a few things about crafting. Crafting legendaries and iconic items is extremely good and waaaay cheaper than buying legendary items (based on the cost of the crafting components at the merchant). You an upgrade a blue iconic weapon to legendary...
  13. ArnaudHa

Second playthrough and this game hit me as hard as the first time. What about you?

I just finished my second playthrough and this game is just so good. Yes it has its flaws, but damn it's a good game on so many levels. One of the best game I have ever played, and most likely the game I will play the most in the years to come with the updates and DLCs. For some reason...
  14. ArnaudHa

Invisible wall in a place where there shouldn't be one

Hello, I found an issue with an invisibe wall during a mission. This mission is not on the border on the map. I was trying to jump high ground but there was an invisible wall. I don't think that there should be an invisible wall there because you can't leave the map or go some place you're not...
  15. ArnaudHa

Can't see the road clearly when driving in first person (for some vehicles)

For some vehicles, it is quite hard to see the road. The Alvarado seems to be one of the worst in this case. I can't even see the road at all on flat terrain. Maybe raise the height of the seat ? (this could also be a slider in the option so we can adjust the view to our liking) I really...
  16. ArnaudHa

Need an option to level up low level enemies, like in Witcher 3

Hello, in Witcher 3 an option was added so that low level enemies would be set up to the player's level. This option was not on release and I remember that it came in a patch. This would be really coold to add this in Cyberpunk because some areas of the city become too easy once we level up.
  17. ArnaudHa

[VIDEO] AI is extremely passive (needs fix)

As you can see in the video, the AI is very passive. It knows I am here, I show myself but it doesn't try to attack me. At some point I am really hurt with 16HP left and the enemies don't try to take advantage of it. They are just AFK. Please watch the full video to understand. At the begining...
  18. ArnaudHa

RATATATA !!! (Voodoo Boys theme song)

If you love this song that you can hear in Pacifica, here it is ! Also check their other songs ! They have very good songs (especially if you understand French, some creole can be understood but it's hard for me) RATATATATATA !!!
  19. ArnaudHa

AI seems even worst as of 1.05 hotfix

I hoped that the AI fix about the enemies stuck in cover would fix something, but it doesnt. Enemies just stand where they are and don't move. Even after seeing me and altering a whole camp of enemies, I can see them through walls tagged in red and they don't move at all. Just waiting for me. I...
  20. ArnaudHa

Grenades need some love

Hello, I think that grenades are a little bit weak overall, with no perk to really improve them. Right now, I only use grenades for fun, not as a viable playstyle. Even enemy grenades are never a threat because they just don't hit me. Here are several issues that I have with current grenades...
Top Bottom