Search results

+
  1. virtualkill1432

CDPR Do not waste your time and resources on romance, right now...more important things to add and fix

Everything you wrote is correct, except, where i m victim and other nonsense...Far from that..And i dont act, i write what i think, simple as that...offense, diffense, victim, this isnt war man, its opinions, this is forum not a battleground. And of course i m going to "defend" my opinion and of...
  2. virtualkill1432

CDPR Do not waste your time and resources on romance, right now...more important things to add and fix

xD They will probably, but that shouldnt be their priority is what i m trying to say, not so important right now, that romance thingy..couldnt care less even if they dont add that anyway, but i m sure they will for few years maybe xD 1608132865 This game can be like division division 2, not in...
  3. virtualkill1432

Well, what do you think about making this game live service and get some coop missions and events? I think that will be good for this game, i m not fan of those live service games, but i think cdpr can make it right..Too bad for this world design to die off after few months... 1608079733 We all...
  4. virtualkill1432

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

its a good game, very good tho, but people expected Jesus to walk the earth again when cyberpunk2077 releases, its cdpr first game on this scope, their first FPP game too, so its a game and far better for me than rdr2 boring ass game with best graphics and detals i have seen, but again its...
  5. virtualkill1432

Agree, constructive , and very good idea, full animations would get boring, but this is good one tho, what you said.
  6. virtualkill1432

Didn't call anyones opinion stupid, but if you feel that way then i have nothing to do with it, sorry for your feelings;)
  7. virtualkill1432

Didn't wrote that at all , what did you quote is in your mind only, and you love to see like that, i meant, those things are real life, having in mind that those offended already done that, and how it is not boring to do the same in game and pointless, when you can experience that in much better...
  8. virtualkill1432

CDProjekt Red Devs Hope you read this.

HA, number 7... I actually found a lady that were giving me side missions in a tall building, its actually showing on the map, like two hands shaking, or some of them are hiding in caffe bars..You can find them all i think..I went to talk to her, you have options to questions those characters...
  9. virtualkill1432

Yea, hahahah, cmon now, we went too far, they gonna do what they gonna do..we can talk endlessly about our desires but in the end they will make their own decision..
  10. virtualkill1432

Close minded is not an insult in any way, its just a way of thinking...
  11. virtualkill1432

Exactly. At least one guy is on the ground and respect others opinions.Game should be game not a romance sim, you have sims for that xD
  12. virtualkill1432

Did you actually read what that guy wrote, the answer is aligned with his thinking..And yes, that what he wrote is pretty much close minded.
  13. virtualkill1432

Exactly, i prefer something else, you prefer something else, and thats it. Same as you defending what you prefer i wll what i prefer, simple as that.
  14. virtualkill1432

Just read it and tell me ,quote me where did i implying that..i will edit.
  15. virtualkill1432

Oh man, if certain group of people getting upset over someone else's opinion on the game, than we are in big trouble, this world, but having in mind its 2020 , everything is possible. No one forces anyone to bother and get in pointless argue over suggestion..as i said , FOR ME personally its...
  16. virtualkill1432

Well for me personally they shouldn't bother, and dont take me wrong or in neither way offensive, but you can freely make a new thread how romance should be a must in a game..I wouldnt even reply to that, trust me, because its your opinion and who am i to get in your mind and to make you believe...
  17. virtualkill1432

No, what i m saying, that needs to be the least of their concerns and priorities..Nothing against that, i just said, personally for me its just pointless..
  18. virtualkill1432

How am i feeling threatened, what makes you think that xD I m just expressing my self and my opinions, on the other side some of you feeling that way, "threatened" so to say..based on some replies i got..
  19. virtualkill1432

You are partially right, but imagine yourself to get in game, find person to do the damn romance, and she/he disappear, or you get insta teleport 100m away..My opinion is better add some random stuff and fix bugs and ai, police, etc, romance for me personally is kinda boring...And whatever we...
  20. virtualkill1432

Now i hope some people see how close minded are those who want romance in game hahhah, cant believe how illogical are you..Game is for things you cant do in real life you know that? xD Fresh air would benefit your thinking and logic..
Top Bottom