Search results

+
  1. V

Correctif 1.05

Merci beaucoup pour vos efforts. Et ne vous laissez pas abattre par les critiques, mais si il est buggé, le jeu est excellent. Much love
  2. V

Biochip invasion evolution/ brain damage

Hi, I think everybody noticed the 3 different windows when you open your in-game menu. I finished the game and completed the arasaka's and nomad's endings. I was wondering if the progression of the biochip and the brain damage were linked to the main story, or if it was tied to how much time...
  3. V

[PC][Bug] Tinnitus - I can't hear music.

Same bug here
  4. V

Multiple Saves

Haha, it's just that I like to explore every possible options during quests, so having multiple checkpoint comes in quite handy :)
  5. V

W and S key are "sticky"

I had this problem too, but only while running. Sometime my character would be locked sprinting. This did not ended until I switched my keyboard language configuration (from qwerty to azerty). No matter what key I was using my character would just keep on running.
  6. V

Multiple Saves

I have about a hundred saves now, with varying timelines etc... The only save that got deleted for me was an auto-save from the main questine. Other than that I have no problems whatsoever. But yeah It would be good to have some kind of separate folders for each character.
  7. V

The NCPD side activities are stupidly easy and can be completed in less than 10 seconds.

I mean, as you say in your title it's a cheese. If you don't like it then don't do it ? I'm playing my second character on hard, only melee, no stealth and I die quite often. Did my first run on hard with stealth and ye, it was stupidly easy. In the end difficulty is just defined by how you want...
  8. V

(GOG) Game won't sync with cloud.

There's just too much people playing, the servers are overloaded.
  9. V

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

I actually finished the game with four different endings. Did all the nomads ones (with Panam) and the Arasaka ones. I didn't make the right decision with Rogue so I couldn't do the last 2 (and possible secret ones but idk yet). I completed all the characters questlines (exept for Kerry, he's...
  10. V

Night City Feels Empty

One of the strangest things I noted was when driving through the badlands. In the distance you can see car lights by the dozens. But when you come too close they just vanish in front of you. Breaks the immersion quite a bit.
  11. V

no weather change ?

Finished the game already with 4 different endings. Got the rain about 4-5 times at most. But seing as NC is in the middle of a desert I don't find it too odd.
  12. V

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

I think having options from each factions would be pretty good (romance for corpos - street kid etc ...).
Top Bottom