Search results

+
  1. AnuragParcha

When will the game be finished?

I do not want to complain or defame anyone. Haven't been following Cyberpunk 2077 for the past 4-5 months so I am a bit out of touch about the updates and all. As the title says, I just want to ask when will the game be "finished"? And when are we allowed to dream for a DLC? I personally loved...
  2. AnuragParcha

Next Patch Update?

Hey, I am on PC - Steam. So I have halted my game just before the "point of no return" just in case because if I remember correctly, today was supposed to be the 7th day patch release right? Can anydev/anyone confirm this? Or should I just move ahead with he story? And if it will be releasing...
  3. AnuragParcha

[Suggestion] Decline Calls and Messages. Thoughts?

This is really immersion breaking for me and very annoying. I understand that some calls are important for story progression but some of them are just plain unnecessary when I am trying to drive through the open world and get an immersive feel for the game during the sunset and DELAMAIN calls me...
  4. AnuragParcha

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

NOTE: MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS! IMPORTANT: Guys, lets strictly keep this thread only for Suggestions without delving into Politics or any off topic matter. We don't want this to be deleted. I love the game! Thank you so much for a great game CDPR! However, these are my concerns and suggestions...
Top Bottom