Search results

+
  1. quz

MORE TRAFFIC & CIVILIANS!!!!

Yeah, I recall a video about The Witcher 2 where they showed how the NPCs would react to weather and all had these daily schedules. It was pretty cool. I'm guessing for CP2077, they had to judge how much time/effort/resources go into such a system at this scale versus the value it would bring...
  2. quz

Is playing conventional in-your-face weapon builds (no stealth or snipers) viable on Very Hard? Wondering if you can get tanky enough.

I did the same thing, thinking of doing the same thing. Had 3 body stat with zero body perks. Body seems to help with health and cybermods for survival. Cold Blood seems to be mostly survival kill streaks. Instead of Contaigen crit chaining a camp to death from stealth, I just want to jab to...
  3. quz

Yeah, they had better AI in GTA3. I thought OP was talking about the look and feel of the game and not the depth of the systems at play. Look and feel, for me, is amazing. Walking through crowds of people without having to micromanage my steps was great. Shifting gears to AI, yes the AI...
  4. quz

Any suggestions for a successful stealth approach?

After you use the PING quickhack, manually mark (TAB+middle-mouse for PC) all enemies that show up before the ping wears off. quickhack objects to distract. Enemies get very predictable with this as to who and how long they will be distracted. There is a cybermod to slow time when (about to...
  5. quz

[Bug] Quickhack blueprints

The perks that unlock the quickhack recipes are suppose to do just that. Go to the crafting menu and find them in the pile of assorted stuff you might be able to craft. I can build legendary quickhacks, yet only have the rare crafting tech perk. Perhaps there is some buggy prereq we don't...
  6. quz

I'm on PC. This is only true for me in the desert. Middle of the day in city centers, I have seen traffic jams that I didn't cause and tons of people. It is as if I'm playing Hitman.
  7. quz

Monowire got watered down?

I came here looking for this information. I too was very underwhelmed and thought maybe I was using it wrong. Charges up in stealth. It took me a while to find out where the "charge" indicator was. It is a very tiny font on the left and right of the reticule. Does very little damage when...
  8. quz

lethal/non lethal options need work

There is more than one lethal quickhack. I forget the names but, the "lethal" shock, suicide, and cyberpsychosis all do the trick. System Reset looks pretty lethal, but isn't (good).
  9. quz

[PC][Bug] Tinnitus - I can't hear music.

I went into Tinnitus on a quest/mission and everyone was clearly hearing music but me. I want to confirm this isn't some strange joke.
Top Bottom