Search results

+
  1. John_Russell

Development over for Witcher 3 Next Gen?

Sure looks that way according to CDPR themselves. Witcher 3 Next Gen is the brown and there is no brown in the July 31 bar chart https://www.videogameschronicle.com/files/2023/08/cd-projekt-development-teams.jpg
  2. John_Russell

Mods that are broken with 4.04 update

Just thought I'd start a thread where people can list any mods that got broken with the latest update and hopefully save people some time as well as letting mod authors know if they need to update their mods
  3. John_Russell

Any More Scheduled Updates?

Are there still updates coming or are they done? Any estimate of date for a new one would also be nice I really don't want to go to the trouble of wiping my current install (still on 4.01) applying mods and then have the game update in a 2 or 3 weeks breaking everything
  4. John_Russell

On A Positive Note .....

I no longer go tumbling head first down stairs anymore ..... not even once in 20 hours. You can kind of see where it used to happen but instead of tumbling Geralt kind of skips over a stairstep and recovers.
  5. John_Russell

Non-graphic Gameplay Bug

During the Ciri's Story, The King of the Wolves quest none of the wolves dropped any dog tallow (I looted at least 10) so I wasn't able to make sword oil for the fight with the werewolf. However I still beat him fairly easily so I'm wondering if the oil actually does anything or is just...
  6. John_Russell

Nexus Mods Article On Witcher 3 Modding

Modding in the Witcher 3 Next-Gen Update Modding the Next-Gen Update With that out of the way, you're probably wondering "what does this mean for modding?". Well, in short, if you're currently playing through the game with mods, you should avoid updating until you're finished. This update has...
  7. John_Russell

Nvidia Releases Witcher 3 CE Game Ready Drivers

NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 527.56 WHQL with support for Witcher 3 CE https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/197460/en-us/
  8. John_Russell

Interesting interview with Nikolas Kolm World/Quest designer for Witcher 3 and AC Odyssey (Potential Spoilers)

An interesting interview with Nikolas Kolm who was a world/quest designer for both Witcher 3 and AC Odyssey and was in charge of the choice/consequences functions in both games. Remember Geralt getting chained to a bed and left on his own if he tried to romance both Yen and Triss? That was him...
Top Bottom