Search results

+
  1. whizwart

Missing this store

Also that's the manufacturer of the eyes, not a store per se. I get your point though, more cosmetic options past character creation would be nice.
  2. whizwart

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Some countries outside the US have rating systems that automatically make a game Adults Only or "Not fit for sale" if you can hurt or kill kids or have depictions as such. Germany is the big one on this, with Australia and Britain also taking a dim, though less severe view. Most publishers, like...
  3. whizwart

Enemies don't take damage and kill me in one hit?

I had something like this happen where all of the sudden everyone seemed to have armor that absorbed all I could throw at them. This seemed to resolve if I rebooted the game.
  4. whizwart

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I think one thing people are missing is that Cyberpunk is a genre that rarely has a happy ending as almost a defining feature due to the setting and its heavy Nior influences. A great defining line I've seen about it is that the protagonist doesn't get ahead in life, at best they get back to...
  5. whizwart

Blue star minimap icon

I think the naming and instructions are a little confusing on these. I think of them this way: Skull Symbol: "Organized Crime"- really more of a raid. Usually contains a boss character with mobs in a certain area. Baton symbol: "Assault in Progress"- really should be called "Crime in...
  6. whizwart

Gig: Occupational Hazard

I noticed this too. I think its a scripting (writing) error. Regina acted like I took her down non-lethal after the mission when I did so, so I think shes still happy with you.
  7. whizwart

Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lt. Mower - I can't gather info and finish gig.

Can' remember if need both, but there a should be a shard on the CP about her calling for help, and then orders for the hit team on one of the bodies I believe. I think you have to read one or both, so you may want to make sure you didn't pick up a shard and then just didn't happen to read it...
  8. whizwart

Johnny and early sidequests question

So I wiped Watson of Sidequests and gigs before progressing the story, and now with Johnny popping up so much I'm wondering if I missed some Johnny content on the early stuff. Was just curious if anyone knew.
Top Bottom