Search results

+
  1. xXAerilonXx

Refunds being misused

I can only speak for Germany. Other countries May differ. In Germany there is no law that regulates refunding though many customers believe so. If a refund is Made it is always by accomodation of the seller/company. Which would be case for what CDPR did with Cyberpunk 2077. But in Germany there...
  2. xXAerilonXx

DLC/Expansion suggestion

You're right. Los Santos of GTA V feels more "alive" in terms of what is going on and done by the npcs in their "free time"☹️ Though I'm hopeful that devs are aware of the Feedback and that we might See Improvements in the future. It's just 2 Weeks After Release just need some more patience i...
  3. xXAerilonXx

Refunds being misused

Covering body parts is "suppresion of other information". Since Information can be visual. You say that censoring can't be a reason for a refund and I would agree with you As long As the censoring took place before the product Was delivered. If it takes place afterwards it is not only...
  4. xXAerilonXx

DLC/Expansion suggestion

I expect to See some of the cutted stuff in upcoming DLCs. It's just logical since These were Features they wanted to make but couldn't finish it yet. I could imagine to See in the future: - Subway/Train ("Good News Residents of Night City, NCart OS back online") - More Braindances (Either As...
  5. xXAerilonXx

Driving is so clunky: keep car automatically on the road, like Roach in TW3?

Stimmt! You are right. It's not exactly the same but maybe it'll come one day As a feature.
  6. xXAerilonXx

Driving is so clunky: keep car automatically on the road, like Roach in TW3?

I don't know how it is in the Cyberpunk world but in Shadowrun there is "GridGuide" that let's you drive autimatically. Would be nice to have something similar.
  7. xXAerilonXx

Pimp my ride, show us your preem whips

10" Chrome Rims for the real OG 🤣🤣🤣
  8. xXAerilonXx

[Spoiler] Weiterspielen nach Ende ?

Bei welchem Ripperdoc? Bei Viktor? Mir hat das Game gesagt ich hätte eine besondere Belohnung erhalten aber im Inventar is nix, njet, nada.
  9. xXAerilonXx

Can we get a rough Roadmap please?

Yes and no. I really like the monthly roadmaps from Dovetail Games regarding their Train Sim World 2 game. It's absolutely accurate and you always know what's coming up next, what is in developmet and what is in planning. Though that game was just complete when released and not in an early...
  10. xXAerilonXx

Quest hubs intstead of cellphone

That is not True! I got several side quests by talking to Strangers (they werde marked though, so it was not random) or sometimes by finding shards in the World or in random dead bodies or certain Emails on computers. So there are different ways how sidequests do Start but yes it is mainly by...
  11. xXAerilonXx

Quest hubs intstead of cellphone

In my opinion your ideas are good as an Addition to the Phone calls. I really like it that people Call you or Text you. That is what I would expect in a real World cyberpunk future As a mercenary. But I'd like to give the oppurtunity to dismiss a Call. Then they Call you again Later or Text...
  12. xXAerilonXx

Crafting - Iconic weapons, Technical Ability & the Crafting Skill

What bugs me the most is the fact that you are forced to spend attribute points into the TA attribute. But sorry, I am playing a build that focuses in different attributes. Thanks, now I am unable to ever craft something better than blue Items. What the f? If I want to ever craft something...
  13. xXAerilonXx

The clothing system in this game needs to change

Another solution (of not mentioned before, didn't read all posts) would be to offer cool looking Outfits for the "special" slot. You can Pick the Items by stats and the looks by the Outfit that you put "over" the Items. If that makes sense 😅
  14. xXAerilonXx

About BrainDances

Hopefully the Braindances will at least find their way into the game with an Update/DLC
  15. xXAerilonXx

[Game-Breaking Bug] Can't progress through the "Play it Safe" main story quest

I read this a lot of times too and already thought this must be it. But yesterday I've been at a friends place and saw him doing the "Play it Safe" Mission. His Main Mission progress Was 50/15/10 so apparently it Has nothing to Do witht the progress at "Clocks Ticking" since He got the Call from...
  16. xXAerilonXx

Cool Attribute Stealth Damage Increase

In the tooltip for the the cool attribute it days that each Level increases the damage that is dealt while in stealth by 10%. Does this affect only physical damage or All damage, also Quick hack damage? The tooltip is not explicit about this.
Top Bottom