Search results

+
  1. PsychoticPopcorn

3 Gameplay Improvement Suggestions For The Devs ( Also NCPD Fix Idea)

So I been playing the first release and all and the game has been inproved so far in terms of fixes and patches. Here is some things I came up with that can improve the overal enjoyment of the game if added into the game by any means really: 1. Basic Backstory & Genetic Traits: Not fullblown...
  2. PsychoticPopcorn

[Spoilers] It could have been more interesting if tables have turned...

It would have been a more engaging and interesting plot if we were playing as johnny from the start as a main character and played the story till he got soulkilled from the getgo. So that the prolouge would be swapped with act 1 and instead we would see the heist as a memory of V before getting...
  3. PsychoticPopcorn

Problems with gear leveling: Should I focus on min maxing or looking good?

One of the things that let me down in terms of enjoyment with gameplay is the constant snowball effect of the item leveling and you either have to chose something with the best level or you have to grind a ton to upgrade them yourself for eternity. It is not immersive for a baseball hat to have...
  4. PsychoticPopcorn

Some brainstorming and ideas on how wanted system can be improved.

So I was thinking about fixing the wanted system overall and came with some ideas in terms of mechanics and gameplay: 1. Non-lethal and lethal: It would be more Immersive to make NCPD (1-3 Stars) non-lethal and deal with you using blunt weapons and teasers just like the trauma team. On the...
  5. PsychoticPopcorn

Modding In Cyberpunk - A Hope?

I dunno how much capability or access moders have and will possibly have but seen some bug and performance mods as well as improvements mods and it gave me hope. Maybe we will able to not just edit but also add things in the game too. I would love to have mods that add more characters like...
  6. PsychoticPopcorn

More Immersive Crafting (Maybe?)

We can all agree that crafting a light machine gun in the middle of the street while walking is a bit bizarre so I have an idea of adding crafting tables and a DIY shop. Basically it adds a crafting table to V's apartment and the DIY stores around night city 1-2 of them I'm every region. DIY...
  7. PsychoticPopcorn

Cyberpsycho Story/Lifepath (DLC/Lifepath/Mod?)

I was lately thinking about how cool it would be to play as a cyberpscho and live through that kind of experience where you are like an ex-military or like ex-maxtac soldier with tons of augmentations and superhuman abilities. Where you got discharged cause you were mentally becoming unstable...
  8. PsychoticPopcorn

Mama Welles deserve more side stories like other romances.

Best mommy deserves more attention. I would eat raw chicken for her. <3
  9. PsychoticPopcorn

Why there isn't a Johnny romance?

Why can't I bang the voices in my head? Also who would like say no to Johnny? Why?
  10. PsychoticPopcorn

Is it just me or Judy's voice is much hotter than her body?

Seriously I would like bang the AI from system shock with Judy's voice instead. That accent is so noice.
  11. PsychoticPopcorn

I want Misty To Rub All Over Me and Tell Me Goodnight Before Bed

Seriously though, why the necklace Misty gave does nothing? At least make it give me like astral chakra powers or some shit. I would also want a mandela in my apartment too like wtf Misty? You supposed to help me with negative energy in my flaming crotch, ffs....
  12. PsychoticPopcorn

Vampire: The Masquerade – Cyberpunk

The title sums up my feelings for Cyberpunk. It's a beautiful mess and I'm lovin' it. Can't wait for dem juicy mods~
  13. PsychoticPopcorn

Risk Of Experimentation - A Point Of Understanding

I'm personally not surprised nor bothered with the issues this game has because of obvious reasons. You may ask what are they. Well, let's take a closer look. 1. New Design: It is the first time that devs are doing a game that is a first person game as well as a game that is closer to deus ex...
  14. PsychoticPopcorn

[Heavy Spoiler] Path Of The Samurai DLC

A DLC that will add the SAMURAI life path to the game. It will majorly change the story and events. It will start with the infamous scene of Johnny from trailers: V will wake up to Johnny, instead of Dexter finding V in the junkyard. You lost your memory after got shot in the head and...
  15. PsychoticPopcorn

[Spoilers?] New Game + Like New Path Idea?

So I stumbled upon the Samurai easter egg or so during the character creation and it gave me an idea. We all know that it is a pain in the ass to do the Act 1 over and over again in every new game so what about a New Game + like thing after you finish the game to skip Act 1? BUT WAIT I'M NOT...
  16. PsychoticPopcorn

[Spoilers?] So I Picked a Song as Theme for Some Cyberpunk Charcaters (Let Me Know What You Think)

Misty Olszewski: Jackie Welles: Viktor Vector: Guadalupe Alejandra (Mama) Welles: Rogue Amendiares: Yorinobu Arasaka: https://youtu.be/3NPxqXMZq7o Evelyn Parker: https://youtu.be/C5a1Cl_JOJM I haven't decided on the other characters yet, I will edit more later. Got a class to catch. :)
  17. PsychoticPopcorn

[Spoiler Free] A love letter to Cyberpunk and Devs

I seen both myself and pretty much everyone criticizing and showing the unpleasant or per say bad sides of the game and such so decided to do something different. I would like to focus on the things I loved in this game and Devs can really use our positive feedback too. 1. Music: As someone...
  18. PsychoticPopcorn

Many missed opportunities that would improve the game thousand fold.

I think what this game misses most is dept and more references it feels like. Here are some of my ideas that I came up with. There could be a side job that would be a reference to "The Professional" where you would find a rogue hitman called "Leon" outside of night city in a motel where you...
  19. PsychoticPopcorn

[Heavy Spoiler] Opinions on the ending. (Back to earth choice.)

The ending made me feel like it was cut short to not delay the game again. The tests and the build up where V snaps and seeing hallucinations and nightmares could have a been a perfect setting for a revenge against Arosaka where V would have nothing to lose with limited life and make a suicidal...
Top Bottom