Search results

+
  1. GIJhen

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

I finished that mission but having the same exact issue for the next delemain quest
  2. GIJhen

Bulk crafting

we need bulk crafting so bad
  3. GIJhen

Delemain Progression Bug

I had already finished the mission of retrieving the cars. I decided to go and do the sinnerman quest while waiting for a few other things to progress. While driving up to the street that takes you to the bench to sit on for the sinnerman quest I get a call from delemain. I try to answer it...
  4. GIJhen

Play İt Safe Black Screen Bug

Im having the same problem!
  5. GIJhen

Play it safe netrunner bug

I am stuck on a black screen after Jacking in after the defeat of Oda boss fight. This really blows.
  6. GIJhen

[Game-Breaking Bug] Can't progress through the "Play it Safe" main story quest

I am stuck with a black screen when I jack in after I defeat Oda, please help, this really sucks =(
  7. GIJhen

Random Braindances Junk or Usable?

I too would also like to know this
  8. GIJhen

I have completed all the jobs, side jobs and gigs in watson. Do they eventually repopulate?

I am really hoping they do because the game will become quite boring if there is nothing to do after all the jobs and gigs are done =(
  9. GIJhen

Please help my weapons are disabled!

RIDERS ON THE STORM Im getting ready to rescue the leader of panams clan and all my weapons are not working. When I left the area my weapons are still not working. Cant punch, cant use grenades cant do anything! HEEEEEELP!
Top Bottom