Search results

+
  1. denka77

Cant progress 2 quests since launch

I would like to 100% the game but..... one quest I killed sandra and it still wants me to kill sandra and another quest i was following a lady in a red dress, the quest bugged said failed, and now the building has the quest marker and i cant get it again?
  2. denka77

Patch 1.1 is not a major update? Why continue to lie to us?

Patch 1.1 looks like the first hotfix patch? nothing major about it at all? you didnt even fix the 2 quests i can't complete... what the hell? stop lying.
  3. denka77

still cant 100% the game

I killed sandra and the quest didnt progress and i was following the lady in the red dress, mission ended, and cant re obtain or finish quest at the spot these 2 quests have been bugged since launch
  4. denka77

Wrong animation for camera on motorcycles

Sometimes your character will think its in first person and will lay down on motorcycles in third person lol
  5. denka77

This main story NPC has a bug

Clearly he isn't supposed to be wearing underwear.... 1. He just got out of the shower 2. He is dripping water 3. the robe is parted so you can see it its a real shame you had to throw underwear on all the npc's....its clearly a bug
  6. denka77

Quest Defeat Sandra doesn't progress

I killed her, nothing happens with the quest. I reloaded to try and kill her slower, and nothing happens still.
  7. denka77

Game advertises me Angelics Cosmetics but its not in the game

i think you forgot to add it, its advertised over the radio, over intercoms in shopping areas. Its where we should be able to change our characters appearance again..but its no where to be found
  8. denka77

Missing this store

Game is advertising me a store to change my eyes but theres a bug and the store isnt in the game?
  9. denka77

Enemies that a purely robots still have human voices

Enemies like this you fight in the picture still use the normal human voices bug or lazy intention? idk
  10. denka77

Lack of music should make you embarrassed

I cant hear it in the car hardly. During battle it bugs and hardly activates. the radios in the world are quiet. selling items has no music at all Running around the world is super quiet, wheres my personal music player, even gta 4 had that lol I literally am listening to a youtube station...
  11. denka77

Static on car roofs and roads

The roofs of cars appears to have static on them even at psycho settings. It looks like the surface may be wet? And having micro splashes of rain dropping? Not sure. But it does move. In the image it looks natural, but in game its animated and moving. It seems to me every surface is wet and...
  12. denka77

The underwear has to be a bug. Otherwise your entire game makes zero sense from an immersive perspective.

Very very late into the game there's a sex scene with Jhonny and Alt thats not avoidable. You spend 5mins fucking. And 25mins of a naked girl cleaning house with her vagina out and then sits on the couch completely naked and has a conversation with me. Yet a 30sec shower scene must show...
  13. denka77

Weather stays the same after forwarding time

Weather seems bugged. Rain is super rare, and even rarer the yellow fog. If you forward time the weather never changes....
  14. denka77

Holding Q or E to rotate your character also moves your mouse cursor through the menu.

In the inventory menu when you rotate your character with Q and E it also moves your mouse cursor down to the next item
  15. denka77

No personal music player

Not being able to listen to music while walking around sucks also the inventory menu is dead silent
  16. denka77

Double tap direction into Civilians causes them to all run and dissapear.

If you double tap a direction into a crowd of NPC they all start running and if you look one way and then look back, they all have disappeared...? Very immersion breaking.
  17. denka77

When driving fast in high dense areas your body glitches out of the car.

Running the game on a high powered rig. Fps maintains 70fps+ while driving fast through populated areas and dense buildings, But my Character will flicker outside of the car while driving. I tried capturing it in the screenshot but it was hard and i only got my head as you can see it floating...
  18. denka77

Cars tailgate ghost.

When driving the lights and back ends ghost and double the image. The faster you go the more bigger the ghost becomes, for example you can see more of the back end of the car in the ghosted image.
  19. denka77

Hair color doesn't match chosen color.

I chose light green hair and beard color in the character creation and its been bright white in the game for 60 hours and every time i see my character i feel disappointed there's no re-edit no barber, nothing. The entire game i have looked like Santa Cause with GoodWill clothes. Fucking yikes...
Top Bottom