Search results

+
  1. S

Is this Panam?

She always makes me thinks of:
  2. S

Weapon Wishlist

Throwing knives that are more than just 'I have a knife, I have thrown it, now I have no knife.' because that perk just makes all kinds of no sense.
  3. S

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

Takemura. Straight seems to fit best here. Delamain. Bi - for what should be obvious reasons. Saul. Uncertain on sexuality... Evelyn. Bi. Also: Set up Evelyn with Judy as an option - along with changing Evelyns ending... Misty after a long lead up. Straight. Viktor Vector. Semi-Bi. Feels like he...
  4. S

quick hack crafting

As far as I can tell, you can craft each of them *once* per quality level and that's it.
  5. S

Story content you FEEL is missing [spoilers]

From your list, Peralez does feel like it could be it's own main storyline and I really would like to see something in the cyberpsychosis quests about the quickhack too - perhaps have it being instrumental to a 'cure'. And I'm pretty sure we could tie the mayors death into the Peralez quests...
  6. S

Parking spots

I'd also like to see them let you actually park rather than the stupid little rabbit jumps because it's trying to force you out of the vehicle when the front wheel hits the parking spot.
  7. S

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

Judy is the only one with really truly compelling story - at partially since she's in the main line i'm guessing. The rest are either just kinda there, or off-putting in some way (If not downright Creepy - I'm looking at you Kerry!).
  8. S

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

You mean like Dex? XD Anyways: Unpopular choice: Panam. My god she annoys the absolute fuck out of me. I don't know why, but if it was a choice between her and watching paint dry with a soundtrack of scratched chalkboards... well, I wouldn't choose Panam. I could not point to any one facet of...
  9. S

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

I looked up the voice actors for V, expecting to find something like that random potato that got left in a cupboard for a year or two, but nope... Both are *very much not potatoes*. lol I still find the whole Kerry romance to be super creepy. Super, super creepy. Even if V turns out to be 40...
  10. S

Delamain as the romance option.

Delamain definitely was undersold, so much possibility and all we get to do is basically kill him by destroying or scrambling his brain. And the car we get is a bit underwhelming too - no random conversations or anything? I really wanted an option where you could save all the Delamains -...
  11. S

Were we supposed to have a pet?!

The cat moves to other places sometimes - like the sofa (where it overlaps with the plushie -.-) and the litterbox in the toilet :)
  12. S

V's apartment "trophies"

When you get the pet cat quests, a clothes basket appears near you bed. After finishing and getting the cat, it appears in the basket, food and water bowls appear on the ground where you get food (The SCSM thing vending machine thing), and a litter tray appears next to the toilet. The cat will...
  13. S

Delamain and Tarot?

I really wish we could have done more for the Delamains, like saving Delamain Prime and giving the kids servers of their own... Though, at least Delamain had logs to be a kind of memory backup (sorta).
  14. S

Jefferson and Elizabeth Peralez

Firstly: Secondly: From that first mission for these guys I wanted it to be a lot of interaction and such, and maybe a romance option where you become lover to the both of them... alas...
  15. S

Can someone explain the relationship between the Fixers and gangs?

I always got the feeling that Wakako kinda hates the Tyger Claws because it cost her 5 husbands... but paradoxically also that she was glad to be rid of them XD
  16. S

Doesn't 50 years seem a little long?

And now think about how the only male-male romance option is with Kerry Eurodyne (one of the Samurai band members) who is at least 70, while all the others are clearly more V's age. Creepy as f*ck when you really start looking at it. (He hasn't really aged either, even Rogue aged).
  17. S

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned because I skipped to the last page without reading anything and now I'm confused.
  18. S

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

Kerry Eurodyne is all-around a very sketchy romance option. He's at least 70 (Being a contemporary of Johnny). His aging is really, really, creepily off. Other old people in game have signs of aging, he does not, and he hasn't had a Doll makeover to account for it either - since that's very...
  19. S

They did Evelyn Dirty [Spoilers]

If Cyberpunk 2077 was a TV series, I'm pretty sure Evelyn dying would translate to some suit not really liking her actor/actress. I wonder if it was something similar here, some suit in CDPR not liking the character or something?
  20. S

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

There is something very very seriously wrong feeling about the Kerry Eurodyne romance option... Ok so: I think it's *relatively* safe to assume that V and the other romance options all seem to be in their 20s-30s roughly.. We can also fairly safely assume that aging has *not* been halted...
Top Bottom