Search results

+
  1. RavenOvNadir

Constant flatlining since yesterday a little before PL update.

As in the topic, my game is flatlining since installing PL or possibly a little prior to that. Specs, drivers etc up to date, an hour before that steady 70-100 fps Ultra/Psycho 4k. Started after I turned HDR on mid game starting (switched it off to edit some screenshots) and hasn't stopped...
  2. RavenOvNadir

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — out now!

Wow, Already whopping 10 hours in game and can't craft legendary. That's insane! Who came up with such a stupid thing as character progression? We should be able to off Adam Smasher after the character creation screen. We should be able to afford a Caliburn once the game is downloaded. Outrageous!
  3. RavenOvNadir

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — out now!

Multiple flatlines on an unmodded game after the update. Hasn't started even once.
  4. RavenOvNadir

Tier 5++ and scopes question.

Chooms! First thing - the game looks, feels and plays amazing now. Thank you devs. But I have questions :D Can someone for the love of Morgan Blackhand explain to me, what tier 5++ is? I've never seen anything above 5+ in the game so far... Additionally who had the bright idea to remove...
  5. RavenOvNadir

Triss or Yen?

Ok, let's be honest. The devs made an error of making Yennefer a total bitch in W3. She wasn't a nice person to begin with, but the she is written as a completely unlikeable character in the game. She isn't like this in the books. As I said - not nice, but not like this. I played W3 seven times...
  6. RavenOvNadir

DX12 file list not displaying mods.

Hello. I have a weird issue with the dx12filelist.txt. Apart from one mod - god mode - whenever I add any additional XML to the list, the mods folder completely disappears. If the "GodModeGUI.xml" is there, the mods menu shows up, if I add any other xml, even a made up one (whatever.xml) the...
  7. RavenOvNadir

RIP Sheep...

I am utterly mad, fuming, displeased, irked etc. I have travelled to a remote village of Fyresdal, to save the locals from the clutches of a dragon. I was given a sheep, as a bait, to lure the calamity and perish it. Scruffy little creature, but I liked her "baah, baaaaah!". Her name was Betsy...
  8. RavenOvNadir

Enabling raytracing drops my FPS from 120 to 30. Is this "normal"?

in short - yup, yes it sadly is. Browse the forums for more on that.
  9. RavenOvNadir

Another PC Hotfix is available!

Photomode screenshots are in your "Witcher 3" folder, that's located in "Documents". Cheers.
  10. RavenOvNadir

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

That's obviously it. I am not planning on buying 4000 series until around summer, so no FG for me, and on top of that I am pretty sure it wouldn't change much until a proper fix for the DX12 issues is present - and when it is, a 3080 will be more than capable of providing a smooth gameplay for...
  11. RavenOvNadir

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

Supports. That is the keyword here. It does support it but for some reason the benefits are negligible. 5 frames gain and only on RT in my case, no difference with DLSS and without when RT is not enabled. and 10% CPU usage, less than 40% GPU usage. So something is off and on that rig I can run...
  12. RavenOvNadir

PC Hotfix is available!

OK, I have decided to check my utilization and this is super weird. Novigrad on 1440p ultra+ everything DLSR Quality, 60 fps locked is only 35% GPU and 10-15% of CPU - 3080 and i7-10700, 32gb RAM. This is really a matter of weird optimization. With RT on, CPU stays in similar range, GPU goes up...
  13. RavenOvNadir

PC Hotfix is available!

To be completely honest, apart from the obvious issue with RT killing FPS I don't have most of the issues mentioned here. But I can confidently and with 100% certainty say that DLSS is not working at all. (not working as in not improving framerate.) I have exactly the same framerate with DLSS on...
  14. RavenOvNadir

Title screen no more Lullaby of Woe!

I still have it. PC GOG version PL.
  15. RavenOvNadir

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Checked my V in the mirror, and all the tattoos and piercings are gone. Fresh install, no mods, but an older save. He's totally vanilla xD I can re-add the piercings with the new option but eff me, no tattoos? Really? Edit: Also, the game seems way more blury with the same settings I had...
  16. RavenOvNadir

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Ok, but we still don't get the zoom out feature for the minimap while driving? Other than that, looks cool.
  17. RavenOvNadir

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Coyote. And there is no doubt. It's absolutely perfect.
Top Bottom