Search results

+
  1. Subenu

Why V didn't use braindance to... (Spoilers)

They got their hands on an implant and wanted they wanted to sell underground BDs, murdering, robbing, or flatlines, which was done to the one wearing the implant. Those sell for a high amount of money and the Implant can be recovered or ripped out of persons, or forcibly installed - SCAVs are...
  2. Subenu

Yes, ok. We're on the same wavelength. Your prior comment (the one before my last) confused me a bit there, my bad. (Or maybe I confused myself, who knows :) )
  3. Subenu

But... not everyone has a BD implant that can record stuff, or am I missing something?
  4. Subenu

I might add The BD Recording (on the memory shard) is only a temporary one. Not your whole life - because disk-space (assuming) You have various BD experiences in the game. The meditation one, of course story-bound ones, like Evelyns
  5. Subenu

Ok I must ask: You're not trolling right? I'll try it nevertheless. You are chipped from the very beginning. you have some mandatory cyberware installed from the get go (prior to going to Vic etc, everyone has it) which relays e.g. bio/med-data. but there is no shard that records everything...
  6. Subenu

I dunno why you quoted me there where I tried to come up with an explanation of what the people in the science lab from the mission were trying to do. Also I think, even after just shortly skimming throught the info, you must've read it wrong or misunderstood what the text tells you.
  7. Subenu

Do you mean the scene in the therapy center (or what it was in the cafeteria)? The child is the murderer - Peter Pan. You're exploring his childhood trauma IF you mean this
  8. Subenu

Thanks :) I'm just remembering it vaguely (my memory sucks xD).
  9. Subenu

I agree with him in this part, but I kind of recollect... weren't we in this science lab on a mission, where they were able to induce Peter Pan with images for him to remember stuff from his past etc. THIS might be the important part, that those scientists recorded it via tools/lab/that they got...
  10. Subenu

I see you're an expert, and I thought you were looking for an answer because you were unsure. Sorry, my bad.
  11. Subenu

It's not (really) a video vall and they need special cyberware/tech for to record this kind of BDs. Also the only one who could've helped was T-Bug (yes) if she recorded it on her own, but this may have gone haywire because she (presumabl) got fried along with it. And even then I still guess...
  12. Subenu

It's a BD Viewer/Editor but not a recorder.
  13. Subenu

{Major Spoilers] Endings And What really Happens

I mostly agree, just a little something: If I remember correctly he says something along these lines: he doesn't give a shit, I'm still me. (or something, played it in german, so dunno exactly) This might refer to himself being Johnny as in the old johnny. or as in the "new version"-johnny-me...
  14. Subenu

{Major Spoilers] Endings And What really Happens

But even though you are in the SpaceStation to be treated in this bizarre situation (exact the same things happening over and over again). maybe this in itself is another representation of a "Soulkiller"-like-Event. Because it drains away your life and strength and maybe wish that everything is...
  15. Subenu

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Same for me. Although I pointed out there should be a more fleshed out story/pre story to be able to better connect with characters and add stuff here and there. Ofc bugfixes and AI etc. But it's still surreal to watch these things unfold in the forum.
  16. Subenu

they maybe "only" would've gotten 9-10 million or whatever. Don't wanna answer your other points bc its already been discussed earlier or in other threads at length. (and I don't particulaly am on board with them)
  17. Subenu

Seems like It doesn't matter what CDPR does at this point, it's always a lose-lose scenario and all kinds of people will always find ways to be dissatisfied with something. Or they find ways and/or make up things so they are able to be dissatisfied again.
  18. Subenu

Yes to your post. This is something I can understand. And this is something that I find (kind of) faulty or which was not good on their part. But it was unclear, but not lied. It bred ground for - what you imho correctly pointed out - confusion and misalignment. But not Lying or being "fake"...
  19. Subenu

I wonder why we (or the article) even talk about the E3 2018 footage and not about the more "updated" gamescom 2019 deep dive one?! There are still some things different from nowadays (long-distance-wire-hack) like Visuals, UI etc, but the main stuff is exactly the same. (except you don't see...
  20. Subenu

I already posted a response video from a content creator reacting to this article before, which also included a statement from an CDPR QA Lead regarding this topic and elaborated on this:
Top Bottom