Search results

+
  1. bureizu

Can CDPR learn from HL2?

One can hope that CDPR improves their management. You know, instead of just saying they will like they did with Witcher 3?
  2. bureizu

Hold back your GOG review

Wouldnt a flood of bad reviews, that eventually people would want to update to good reviews should the game be fixed and actually finished be... A good thing? Might make gog re-evaluate things and add the ability to update reviews.
  3. bureizu

We need harder difficulty settings

Harder difficulty setting wont change anything in my opinion. The game feels so easy because the AI is so braindead. Only way to make it more difficult is increasing enemy health and armour AND the damage they deal. But that doesnt mean the game will be hard. Just tedious. I'm playing on very...
  4. bureizu

"Major Update" coming today - 21st December?

Crunch: Management failing at their job. Underestimating the deadline: Management failing at their job. The employee that said it was "hypocritical to make a game about corporate exploitation while expecting that their employees work overtime" should be made a manager. But really the poor team...
  5. bureizu

Can we get a rough Roadmap please?

In some cases fixing AI isnt really the correct thing to say considering pedestrians and drivers dont seem to have any AI. Artificial sure but I'm not entirely sure about the Intelligent part. Too much of the game was cut most probably because of management being over ambitious with features...
  6. bureizu

This isn't about forgiveness and it's not just broken on consoles.

Yeah I've also spoken fairly heavily on the reasons for why people are mad. There's layers upon layers to the outrage with there being more to it than just the game itself in a vacuum. As an example...
  7. bureizu

Can we get a rough Roadmap please?

A roadmap makes me less confident not more. Have you seen games in similar states with roadmaps? Anthem? Roadmaps tend to miss deadlines, get stuff cut from them and just go entirely off course and thrown away. They're pretty useless. I don't really trust CDPR to follow through with a roadmap...
  8. bureizu

Really, disabling the console?

My analysis of it? They should have expected a negative reaction considering CDPR wasted all the good reputation they had built up. The lies and deception by CDPR and no one else, not press or journalist but just them didn't help. So even the smallest of things are seen with cynicism...
  9. bureizu

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

As an "Eastern European" I can say how hard it would be for people to understand the general awfulness of our general working conditions. Anyone remember the STALKER devs? They had 3 cars in their parking. 2 super expensive cars owned by execs and 1 beat up car by some programmer. It's not an...
  10. bureizu

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

Seems pretty accurate with everything we know from X employees and info that came out about CDPR. Kind of come off as a company with a front of consumer friendliness but Employee Unfriendly at their core. All the benefits employees get are nice but they are cures to a symptom not the cause of...
  11. bureizu

9GB patch downloading PC

Can confirm GOG and its 9GB. Actually this isn't that uncommon, I've had some games download patches the side of the game. so like 50GB+ when on steam that same patch was a few MB. I wonder if its a GOG bug or something.
  12. bureizu

Sincere advice to CDPR and why people are disappointed and angry

If you truly love something you should be its greatest critic so that it will keep improving. Instead of stagnating and degrading into something that you can no longer love. People who unconditionally love, praise or shift blame are worse than the enemies of the things they love. But in...
  13. bureizu

21,233 out of 8 million is quite frankly nothing. 3.2 Userscore: https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/cyberpunk-2077/user-reviews 4.4 Userscore: https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/cyberpunk-2077/user-reviews The fact that the game is taken down from the Sony digital store. The...
  14. bureizu

This is a false equivalence, you are comparing a cinematic to gameplay footage.
  15. bureizu

Expectations are set by price tag, quality of previous works alongside trailers and any announcements. These are the baseline. Anything above that with people overhyping is added to that. How badly the game is received due to not meeting said expectations is the difference between set...
  16. bureizu

No Mans Sky did have many features planned and in the works but as a tiny indie studio they just did not have the manpower to finish it in time. Were also locked into a release date with Sony. Which put them into an awkward situation of "We cant finish more than half of this in time." so they...
  17. bureizu

I have decided to put all this together into a single, easy to find and well structured post. Or as well structured as I can make it. Preamble I'd like to start with the obvious: Personal attacks on anyone working within CDPR is completely and entirely unacceptable. Death threats even more so...
  18. bureizu

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

Should've, Could've whatever... I firmly believe that the wild runaway success of Witcher 3 did more harm than good. As to me the failure of management staff can almost be directly attributed to them being overconfident. They [management] already failed when working on Witcher 3. That game had...
  19. bureizu

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

I'd be surprised if they didn't. I can see them hunkering down and getting to work putting everything back in to release Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Edition I dunno. CP2077 REJACKED? :ROFLMAO: Knowing the high turn over of CDPR the reason so much stuff got cut might just be uncommented code, with devs...
  20. bureizu

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

The funny thing is CDPR loves to push an image of this anti-greed anti-AAA studio, a sort of rebel. We leave greed to others, we aren't like the other studios who do all this bad stuff. And they have the most stereotypical AAA release of a game possible. Lies in marketing? Check. Review deceit...
Top Bottom