Search results

+
  1. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Thankful for the update, even if the news isn't what we were hoping for.
  2. SlowHandClap

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Game is 7.5/10. Good but average.
  3. SlowHandClap

[BUG] 1.1 - Down on the Street Issue

I guess people don't complain about cut features if the bugs are so bad you can't play the game.
  4. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1

Not angry, or even surprised at this point, just disappointed.
  5. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

Giving your word and constantly breaking it is looked down upon in most places, but not at CDPR.
  6. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

It will come out when it's ready. /s
  7. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

I'll believe it when I see it. We've already had people making excuses for them delaying it. "They obviously meant 10 business days!"
  8. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

Within 10 days...more unkept promises.
  9. SlowHandClap

Word of advice.. Don't start Red dead 2 after playing Cyberpunk

https://www.pcgamesn.com/cyberpunk-2077/cyberpunk-2077-bug-fixing “Without a doubt, quality is of paramount importance,” Kiciński says. “We strive to publish games which are as refined as Red Dead Redemption 2, and recent Rockstar releases in general. That game is excellent, by the way, we are...
  10. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

I don't think it matters when the patch comes - it isn't going to be the miracle that this game needs.
  11. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

Like how the main release was ready? lol
  12. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

Maybe they meant 10 days on Mercury.
  13. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

Don't think we'll see it this week.
  14. SlowHandClap

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

Well the only times CDPR has broken silence have been: 1. To refute a rumour that the team was planning to "do a No Man's Sky" 2. To issue an apology video where they said they simply underestimated the hardware restraints of the last-gen consoles (the only consoles that were out when...
  15. SlowHandClap

You realise that regardless of the car crash release this game has still been a massive commercial success for CDPR? They've made absolute bank. As per the Bloomberg article - the execs supposedly had the devs work on the E3 'gameplay demo' for months instead of working on the actual game. Hype...
  16. SlowHandClap

The reason why people point to the No Man's Sky story is because it's an anomaly. It doesn't normally happen in the gaming industry. Normally games are hyped up/falsely advertised at E3 and then fail to deliver and are left in that state. I expect CDPR to fix the performance issues with the...
  17. SlowHandClap

Not likely. From the apology video the execs seem happy with the final product for PC.
  18. SlowHandClap

Patch 1.1, when?

Fairly certain monorail was cut and isn't coming at any point. Character customisation and UI are unlikely to be improved in 1.1 or 1.2 imo. These patches are mainly going to be optimisation for the console versions, and bug fixes for all versions.
  19. SlowHandClap

Is it too little too late?

They're planning multiplayer, which will probably not come until 2023 now. Hopefully the multiplayer game means that improvements to cyberpunk 2077 will be seen as a valid investment.
Top Bottom