Search results

+
  1. davcws

Cyberpunk getting better?

Pointless in a lot of sense... But I'm tired of explaining. Maybe if you play more RPG and stealthier games you will know.
  2. davcws

[POLL] Getting around in Night City

I like the design of the cars.. and I like driving around the city. But when people and cars popping and disappearing, I quit the game.
  3. davcws

Cyberpunk getting better?

Kind of subjective... I think CP2077 is getting better in terms of bugs and stability, but gameplay and content wise.... a massive NO. Stealth gameplay pointless, life path choices limited to the point that CDPR changed the description from Role-Playing to Action-adventure, and missing all the...
  4. davcws

Mentioned but missing features list

Well said broder... And misled also means tricked or lied. But many people cannot accept the fact.
  5. davcws

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for being sleepy head
  6. davcws

Something that proves CDPR lying to us?

This guy has nailed it. I couldn't have said it better. He even has all the audio about contents and features CDPR said will have in the game. P.S. Those of you whom said this is one of the best game or we are overhyped or over-expect, please watch this video.
  7. davcws

The studio needs our support!

If their PS4 launch was successful, the main thing they will be focusing on is missing features... But I'm sad because there are so many players that do not care about what basic features a single player open world RPG was suppose to have...
  8. davcws

Do you think the MP will turn into a cash cow for CDPR?

Hope they return a 10/10 Cyberpunk 2077 to us first before even trying to release MP or DLC or expansion. At least when Angry Joe or SkillUp give it a 10/10
  9. davcws

Remember when CDPR cared about immersion?

you are missing the point.. I'm not talking about fantasy game... Do you know what is M4A1 and katana is? I'm not talking about Gunblade..
  10. davcws

The studio needs our support!

I hope you are right.. the reason I have not requested refund yet also because partly I still have faith in them.. Hope it will not be in vain. So far, CDPR has not publicly promise to bring back all the missing features or rework AI or add immersion to the game. They just promise to fix the bugs
  11. davcws

the game literally named the item as Cotton Long Sleeved Shirt.. Not Mithril Long Sleeved shirt
  12. davcws

So you would play a game that enter a car normally like a human, seated and then drive through walls and objects? And I assume you would also play the game when your M4A1 rifle only able to melee and animate like a katana and then your katana shoots 5.56ammo when you melee slash.
  13. davcws

Good job defending a game advertised for it's "immersive-ness".. The game industry getting worse and "passionless" thanks to players like you...
  14. davcws

Night City needs more variety, it feels severely lacking and unimpressive...

If you add all those points out, the game will immediately turn more immersive... CDPR hyped people up and advertised a very immersive game. I hope they release a separate "IMMERSION UPDATE" because I hope you don't install it.
  15. davcws

Let's talk about narrative, choice & consequences [SPOILERS]

It has been mentioned the umpteenth time in this forum. The missing features, no consequences lifepath or decision in mission (only a few countable when TW3 has a ton more) are mind boggling. I trusted CDPR and pre-ordered for the "immersive" open world RPG they advertised. Now I've learnt my...
  16. davcws

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

Only enjoyed the prologue.. After I found out saving Royce from Militech does not earn me any respect from Maelstrom gang which they keep on shooting me just for being too near, I knew this is a shallow RPG... Not to mention other open world RPG features missing.
  17. davcws

Hotfix 1.05

Maybe the time they post the announcement, the PC patch still uploading or cooking. Probably available 10minutes after the announcement.
  18. davcws

Game performance degrades overtime

Thanks for confirming.. Did CDPR aware of this?
  19. davcws

Game performance degrades overtime

Does anyone experience this or just me? Game runs fine on PC 60fps stable even driving but degrades after like one hour of outdoor driving exploring.. FPS started to drop to 40+ even areas that previously has stable 60fps. But after restart game, it runs smooth again. Never happened during...
  20. davcws

I think if 8million players who pre-ordered....

I would give it a 5... because I have a dream...
Top Bottom