Search results

+
  1. davcws

Something that proves CDPR lying to us?

This guy has nailed it. I couldn't have said it better. He even has all the audio about contents and features CDPR said will have in the game. P.S. Those of you whom said this is one of the best game or we are overhyped or over-expect, please watch this video.
  2. davcws

Game performance degrades overtime

Does anyone experience this or just me? Game runs fine on PC 60fps stable even driving but degrades after like one hour of outdoor driving exploring.. FPS started to drop to 40+ even areas that previously has stable 60fps. But after restart game, it runs smooth again. Never happened during...
  3. davcws

[Suggestion] Bout time we prioritize the fixes/features

Good day everyone, I know there are too many features or contents missing, too many bugs and performance issue needs to be fixed. We will overwhelm the dev.. I suggest that why not we prioritize them or plan roughly a road map for them. So in my opinion...... First major update (should be in...
  4. davcws

I think if 8million players who pre-ordered....

actually come to flood this forum, this server will explode and tomorrow will be big news for streamers and youtubers. Console players now complains about gameplay glitch, bugs and performance.... Wait till they finally play the game, console and PC gamers together complain about missing...
Top Bottom