Search results

+
  1. E

Updated Roadmap

All that means is that after 2 years, gamers on PS5 or Series X are finally going to be able to play the game with similar visuals to what PC gamers had from day one. Let's not twist this like PC is getting the short end of the stick.
  2. E

*sigh* When are we finally going to get the ability to change V's appearance?

I'm also hoping for this in the near future. Not just the ability to alter your look, but additional looks. Was pretty disappointed when I went into the character creator for the first time to find out that the only hairstyles for a black male were Sideshow Bob dreads, oversized cornrows, an...
  3. E

1.3 hype train

Sometimes. But the fact that players are creating threads to point out that "2 weeks" is coming up, means it might not have been the best choice of words in this case.
  4. E

Playstation Store

Still... you went to the site, navigated to the Cyberpunk 2077 refund page, read through that wall of text that told you exactly what would happen if you clicked the button, then you proceeded to click the button. What else did you expect, another button after that asking you if you're "really...
  5. E

1.3 hype train

That example would be equivalent only if your wife was threatening to leave you if you came home drunk one more time. You going to take that risk with your words, then? That's kind of where CDPR is right now with their customers and investors.
  6. E

What after Cyberpunk?

Don't know if you ever played the Mass Effect Trilogy, but you just described it. I played through the Legendary Edition recently and it was a great experience.
  7. E

1.3 hype train

True enough. However, I'm only casual with such sayings when I don't think anyone is actually keeping count.
  8. E

My hope for the future...

I would agree with this if the issues with the game related to physics & mechanics that seem out of the realm of what the game engine can currently do, but I think it's more about rushed/half-baked programming, which I very much feel can be improved. The vast majority of the things players say...
  9. E

1.3 hype train

I think they were trying to be vague, but failed at it. They could have easily opted for "a few weeks," which doesn't have any specific numerical definition.
  10. E

fair treatment for all NC citizens

Personally, I'm still trying to figure out if this is supposed to be a world where you can shoot someone in broad daylight and people shrug it off, or if any moderately violent act is essentially a death sentence where the cops rain down on you, guns blazing. The lore seems to claim one thing...
  11. E

1.3 hype train

A couple literally means 2. If it's any less or more than that, they lied.
  12. E

Playstation Store

Huh? I have a PS5 digital copy and I still don't understand what you mean by "they made it too easy to get a refund". I looked up the process and it seems like you had to go through several very deliberate steps to make that happen... like actually reaching out to Playstation Store support on...
  13. E

Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

This game was sold on the idea of being hyper-immersive. Their whole excuse for switching to a first-person perspective was to make the game more immersive for players. So, yeah - I want this feature added, because I think they originally intended to include it, but rushed it out unfinished. I...
  14. E

Hotfix 1.22

How the hell are they supposed to simultaneously make it look and run better on XB1? Magic?
  15. E

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

If history is any indication, whenever CDPR gives themselves a window of time in which they say they'll release a patch for this game, they've used every bit of that timeframe down to the last day. Can't say that's not a wise choice. It will likely be released in the final week of March.
  16. E

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Yeah, we will. Even if they don't get everything fixed that they wanted to by the end of this month, they would still release some sort of patch with the things they did fix. It's not all or nothing.
  17. E

Patch 1.1

I play the PS4 version on PS5. I've gotta be honest - things seem... notably more stable, from what I've seen after playing a couple hours. I'm finding that many of the NPC related visual bugs have been addressed. I've been walking around, paying close attention to people on the streets and...
  18. E

Patch 1.1, when?

PS4 patch is up. 16.8 GB
  19. E

Didnt realise how well Female Vs butt looks in shorts :P

This is a topic I stand against... or at least I wish I could.
  20. E

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

Jackie is the type of guy people ask why they hell you hang out with... but in the end, he's a much truer friend than any of those people talking shit about him.
Top Bottom