Search results

+
  1. EnderBeta

Patch 1.63 — list of changes

I love coming back to a game in anticipation of the new dlc and having the game that ran great before crash to the desktop over and over. I'm so glad I didn't preorder the DLC. I guess I'm going to have to go find the last version before the devs added the new experimental ray tracing mode and...
  2. EnderBeta

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I would rather see DLC the size of Witcher 3's DLC. However since the game is so light on content I would like more. At least three or four large campaigns worth of story and drama to experience the world. Not all games have to be online multiplayer games.
  3. EnderBeta

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Seems a bit overblown in my opinion.
  4. EnderBeta

You could just use a mouse with mappable buttons so that you can keep your fingers on the wasd keys.
  5. EnderBeta

Most of the drop is because the game is so freaking short. Instead of all the filler quests I would have preferred more quest lines. They could of easily tied in the gigs they made and put in some kind of linking sub plot to make it exciting. I hope that this game will get more content either...
  6. EnderBeta

Open world games are a mistake!

This is a game not a book. Show don't tell.
  7. EnderBeta

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

Yes but the side quests actually have stories too. The side quests here bring very little narrative to the table and as such they are getting boring. I have been working my way through them and really missing the feeling of the main story and the quests for the main characters like Judy, Panam...
  8. EnderBeta

Misty's Tarot cards are invisible

I didn't see them on 1.3 but I recall seeing them once I think on 1.4 and now on 1.5 and 1.6 I am not seeing them again.
  9. EnderBeta

I have to commend CDPR for the Voodoo Boys

She's the boss. Everything people do under her is her responsibility. They where all righteous kills.
  10. EnderBeta

I have to commend CDPR for the Voodoo Boys

They where written in a interesting way. What I liked even more was
  11. EnderBeta

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

This might sound stupid but did you accidentally set the maximum fps to on and limit yourself to 10FPS? It is for whatever reason possible to do this in the video settings section.
  12. EnderBeta

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

having fun with the lighting
  13. EnderBeta

Are you using DLSS?
  14. EnderBeta

I saw this video on youtube yesterday which might explain the performance a bit. CPU Results It seems like there are some significant lag spikes in the game with lower end processors. As long as you don't have the display plugged into a video output that is directly on the motherboard you are...
  15. EnderBeta

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

One more of my V with natural lighting
  16. EnderBeta

Is this a desktop or a laptop? 1608070093 A nvme drive should be way more then adequate but 2133 is kind of slow by todays standards. If you cannot make the RAM go faster you might be able to tighten the timings to get a little more performance out of the RAM. I don't know how much more...
  17. EnderBeta

Windows reports CPU usage as 100% / number of threads the processor can handle. So for example if you have two threads one core is maxed or both cores are loaded halfway at 50%. This doesn't really mean much for game performance until the game will use at least the number of threads the CPU can...
  18. EnderBeta

You're limited in the number of threads your machine can handle. It sounds like something is going on in the background sucking up resources. When the game is running slow is there other things happening in the background? One way you can stop those pesky automatic updates from wrecking havoc...
  19. EnderBeta

The thing is the 2700X does slightly bottleneck a GTX 1080TI in 4K. I saw it myself with my 2700X @ 4.1GHz with a MSI GTX 1080TI Gaming X running on a Crosshair VII Hero Wifi with 32GB of DDR4-3200MHz RAM. It isn't as noticeable and in older games it was not relevant to 4K Ultra 60FPS. If you...
  20. EnderBeta

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I see what you're saying, the episodic nature of it. The illusion of choice even when there really isn't one happens in life too. I would like to think that when V got the star ending that six months was just an estimate. Life is will and what one of the characters rang true to me. If you...
Top Bottom