Search results

+
  1. E

After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

Yeah, if you want to make post ending expansion, it seems this is the most feasible option. Interesting take, but I think they would want to make a DLC that everyone can play no matter which ending they picked. As far as I want to see lots of different paths in RPGs, I always pick the same...
  2. E

After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

The last mission of the game goes very different paths, so it would be unworthy to make an expansion for each ending because you wouldn't be able to focus on one thing and that would bring a low quality product in my opinion. Expansions might take place before the last mission, or they can have...
  3. E

DLSS doesn't work

Yeah I guess DLSS is broken. When I enable DLSS, graphics become worst, LODs are become more noticable and tons of ghosting/blurry textures. It is not what DLSS suppossed to do, it's probably a bug. I finished the game without DLSS with 45FPS in ultra settings with RTX2060.
  4. E

"Smokes like a goddamn tire fire." "Like half the city." [Poll]

I smoked for about 6 years with a lot of failed quitting attemps. Now I haven't touched it for almost two years and I usually don't even remember the existance of cigaratte. If you haven't smoke before, it is not cool and it is definately not good either. Stay away from it.
  5. E

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

It wasn't like the first ride of course, but it was a good experience. Second playthroughs have their own charm. You may remember the quests and sometimes you may want to skip some boring dialogues, but in your second playthrough, you know how to play this game, when to do gigs or side quests...
  6. E

Improvement: Ability to not answer phone calls

They probably didn't want to deal with bugs where you can't get mission phone calls anymore.
  7. E

Is there any solution to significant graphical downgrade?

I guess I found a solution. I was playing the game with DLSL on. I turned it off and blurry textures have gone away. But I don't think blurry textures comes from DLSL, I think it's a bug. Because like you can see in the screenshot, it's not a simple blur, it's extreme. I was playing the game...
  8. E

Patch 1.23

For some people like me, the game is not in better place with the update. I can't play the game with ultra settings, I mean I can but the results are nothing near to ultra. So it's a little bit worrying to hear what they are thinking about the current patch.
  9. E

Is there any solution to significant graphical downgrade?

Hello everyone, here's a quick photo. I played this game in the first release, I wasn't getting 60FPS at ultra settings but graphics were amazing and I was OK with playing the game at 35-40FPS anyway. Recently, I decided to start playing the game again, I quickly realized everything was so much...
  10. E

Which difficulty level for second playthrough

Thank you so much guys, amazing suggestions! I didn't know hardest difficulty is not that hard, so I'll give it a try. I will also try to improve ping.
  11. E

Which difficulty level for second playthrough

So I'm about to start playing the game again, after a long time. Which difficulty should I pick? Is hardcore really hard? It was not that hard in The Witcher 3. If you have suggestions about what to focus/do different in this playthrough, I'd love to hear them.
  12. E

What game are you currently playing

Divinity Original Sin II. Trying to finish my list before I start my second playthrough of Cyberpunk. I hope in the meanwhile they will add new stuff to the game.
  13. E

3RD PERSON MOD for walking

It can only be possible near to multiplayer release. In multiplayer, you have to see other player's body, so there is no escape from that. When it's done, then maybe they can add that feature, but I don't expect that and honestly I'm not interested with TP either.
  14. E

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

No problem at all! I'm waiting for the game getting more stable before I start my second playthrough. If you are waiting like I do, I'd highly advice to make a game list and play them while you're waiting.
  15. E

What game are you currently playing

The Witcher 1 Enchanted Edition. I'm about to finish it, then I'll start TW2.
  16. E

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Not being able to order drink.
  17. E

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

It depends on their actions. I wasn't in the hype train, but I pre-ordered the game anyway because I wanted to play it in day one. I was happy with my experience but after a while, I start feeling that the game is nothing near to what's promised. So I'll watch how CDPR handle the situation and...
  18. E

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Yes, but there is a reason behind that, they fulfill the expectations. I remember when I got GTA V, I had zero problem in the release, I was really hyped and happy with the results. Don't get me wrong, I don't have much problem with Cyberpunk too but nobody can deny what happened on last gen...
  19. E

It's good to hear from CDPR, but I would highly advice not expecting too much. What I understand from the announcement is: - They will focus on bugfixes - After the game gets stable on console and bugs are fixed, they will release Free DLCs. - Free DLCs are probably cosmatics or some...
  20. E

Thank you for sharing your future plans! It's a good first step!
Top Bottom