Search results

+
  1. modni

Do the main story fast and enjoy a longer endgame, or the other way around?

i rushed the main quest because I liked how story evolves, then i returned to the previous save after ending and i completed all the side ones. honestly i wish i didnt rush so hard, cuz the main quest is so short and after that everything feels empty in NC. i dont know if i will ever replay the...
  2. modni

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

What leaves me disappointed is the fact that the game focuses a lot on the main (super-scripted) story, but it lasts 10-15 (?) hours? Seriously? After 8 years of development i expected more. It makes no sense to continue playing and doing copy-paste side quests that make me go kill this and kill...
  3. modni

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

We feel this, we wanted more! But..... let's be honest, even if they release a DLC about her storyline, we are gonna feel the same in the end. She still will become a useless npc even after a possible update. They should make a game apart for us :ROFLMAO: edit: Im taking a look at the reddit...
  4. modni

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I honestly think that there's no chance of getting an ending related dlc, since endings, beside v dying/going to die later, are different from each other. They just give us the illusion of being able to choose and change things, but everything is obviously scripted from the start. Imo they're...
  5. modni

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

Ok we fine then. btw i like her personality too.
  6. modni

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

Same here. Im not fully satisfied, i need to meet the the irl version of panam and marry her ---- i feel so stupid for writing this but i gotta accept the truth.
Top Bottom