Search results

+
  1. roninengel

Security Cameras not staying disabled

Yeah, its one of those that you think might sound like it is working as intended just describing it. But when you see it visually in game is when it feels off. I've definitely started always scouting first then disabling afterwards cause I just don't trust the cams in game anymore. 1609088139...
  2. roninengel

That's the sad nature of bugs. They aren't always universal. Been a QA Tester for a long time and bugs can be difficult to pin down, especially if not everyone can reproduce it. Doesn't make them any less valid, just more difficult to fix.
  3. roninengel

Yeah I'm very much the same and try to be stealthy first cause of games like that. I figured if I shot a cam, it would alert the guards but guess I can just shoot them now. Then again stealth has been janky anyways since they like to go into search mode just out of the blue sometimes. Not...
  4. roninengel

I would claim it as "not a bug" if in fact when checking the camera after disabling it, the quick-hack feature displayed the option to "Turn Off" once again. However, that option changes to "Turn On" implying that the camera is indeed disabled. As I mentioned in the original message, even when...
  5. roninengel

Only current workarounds: 1) Scout first, disable cameras afterwards. 2) Permanently destroy the camera (shooting).
  6. roninengel

Only seems to happen if I try to use the cameras after I've already disabled them. If I disable them and go about my business without viewing them, seems to be fine. Something about going into the camera view mode is resetting their active state even if they should be disabled.
  7. roninengel

Third Person/Reflection Model not displaying correctly with hats

Issue: When viewing the player model via a mirror reflection or entering a vehicle (motorcycle w/ 3rd person camera); wearing a hat/helmet that alters models hair will display as Bald before loading in. Description: This is easiest to Repro at V's apartment and with a Motorcycle vehicle. When...
  8. roninengel

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Apologies for the scatter shot post. Primary Issue: Been noticing issues with FPS drops while performing certain menu actions. In the character inventory, when equipping new clothing items, the model will sometimes have to completely strip that area and then put the new items on piece by piece...
  9. roninengel

Been noticing this issue quite a bit lately but disabling a security camera via by Quick Hacking (Turn-off), Computer Terminal (shut down all cameras), or turning them off manually up close; I've come to discover that after then using the camera to scout out the place it will still be "on" even...
  10. roninengel

Mission Bug: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy

Glad you were able to figure out a work around on your end. I know before I had made the original post, definitely tried at least six different times and multiple ways to figure it out. I eventually just gave up for the day. Something definitely isn't flagging right and I was thinking the...
  11. roninengel

Update on this issue: Managed to finally get the completion flag to trigger. Luckily had an Auto Save just before going up the elevator for this mission. Went through the mission all in one go and didn't pick up any of the extra Penthouse Keys lying around (don't know if it helped but wanted to...
  12. roninengel

Mission: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy Issue: Mission won't progress after completing final objective. Expectation: After mission flag, call is received from Regina to inform of mission reward/location. Description: After receiving the Data Shard from the Russian visitors penthouse, you're supposed...
Top Bottom