Search results

+
  1. N

[bug] Finishing moves in slow-mo during sandevistan

When performing certain finishing moves with the katana during Sandevistan, the finishing move is performed in slow-motion, eating basically the entire timer. The primary culprits are the "stab in stomach" and "stab then decapitate" finishers. If V is unlucky enough to trigger one of these, then...
  2. N

Path Tracing: Flashing when sun hits grated walls/windows

When the new path tracing is enabled, find a wall such as a staircase area that is behind a grated wall. If you go out on the street and look up at the wall, you will see all kinds of flashing/disco effects in the wall. I assume the problem is some kind of complexity issue with the detail of the...
  3. N

Spoiler Questions: Unique-Path Items?

What items are available as unique to each life path? I know of two: Are there any others? Does each life path get one item? Please include any spoilery answers in SPOILER tags similar to this post. Thank you!
  4. N

[Spoilers] Johnny lies to me on no-kill run

Well, this is disappointing. I've done a 100% no-kill run, not even accidental kills. Every single person I've fought has been a non-lethal takedown or non-lethal damage where they are left breathing on the ground. It hasn't been easy. Heck, many missions I don't even incapacitate anyone. I...
  5. N

Can clothes randomly spawn legendary?

Is it possible for clothing found in a chest to randomly spawn as legendary similarly to how guns can spawn legendary? I find legendary guns pretty regularly, but clothing always seems to cap out at epic unless it's one of the known always-legendary spawns. I've been purposefully not looting...
  6. N

[Spoiler] Get Two Free Legendary Quickhacks

It is not viable for a no-int build to get them from access points since most access points require at least some intelligence to access.
  7. N

[Spoiler] Get Two Free Legendary Quickhacks

Hi folks, I've found a great save scumming place where you can get two legendary quick hacks*. Spoilers ahead. Have fun!
  8. N

Crash Instantly if Journal (J)

Yeah, it sucks. I've updated my video driver, windows update is current, and I've done a complete fresh uninstall/reinstall of the game.
  9. N

Crash Instantly if Journal (J)

I just completed the quest where you . Afterwards, my next quest was auto-queued as "M'ap Tann Pelen." I've hit a game-breaking problem, though. If I go to my quest journal ("J" key), my game will instantly crash. I can open inventory, backpack, any other screen, but opening the journal is 100%...
  10. N

[BUG] I thank T-Bug for helping at scav haunt?

Ah, yeah, scavs vs maelstromers. Feels weird that V'd be thanking her for that other job at this point, so my brain just did an auto-correct. Thanks!
  11. N

[BUG] I thank T-Bug for helping at scav haunt?

I am doing a post-1.5 replay, and I just noticed that V has a dialog option to thank T-Bug for her help at the scav haunt, presumably from the part of the quest to retrieve the flathead. T-Bug literally does nothing that entire mission. Why is this an option?
  12. N

I can't get into replays because the game doesn't care about my character

My original character in this game was a sword-wielding blade/body/tech basically setup to 1-shot gods with Satori's strong attack headshots. It was a lot of fun for the first playthrough. Although I realized at level 50, he had level 17 blades and level 6 athletics because the auto-kill blade...
  13. N

[minor spoiler] The most satisfying kill in the game

So, I just accidentally came across the most satisfying kill in the entire game. It's probably a bug that I was even able to do it, but I was. Back in one of the quests, you talk to a monk who had cyberware forcefully implanted into him. You go to rescue his brother who is only thankful if you...
  14. N

Question: Why can't I steal it? (spoilers: gig: family heirloom)

Ok, this high-as-a-kite yuppie kid without a financial care in the world sends me out to get bootlegs and, maybe if possible, his car back. I find the actual keys to his car and get the car. Then, with car-in-hand, I have the option to not return the car to him. So why then is the car not one...
  15. N

[Quest Bug] (Don't Fear) The Reaper -- Quickhacking the Elevator

If you are on the quest (Don't Fear) The Reaper, and you are tasked with fighting until you get an access card, you may be tempted to quick hack the elevator instead and set it to friendly mode. The quick hack works. You are able to take the elevator. However, the quest does not progress. You...
  16. N

Chance of crafting items with higher quality than the crafting spec you have?

This only happens with mods, and It's based on your character level. You can start crafting epics at level 33, but it's a very low chance. By level 50, you get about 20-30% epics.
  17. N

Craft Spec for Melee Weapon Mods?

I have been unable to find a single melee weapon mod craft spec. Does such a thing exist? I want to craft epic damage mods for my katanas like I do for my guns, but so far I can only buy the blue-quality ones from the weapon vendors.
  18. N

Relationships with girls in cyberpunk 2077

To be fair, I felt like this was also an issue for the male characters. During my playthrough, I found the entire end of the arc with River to be a little awkward. I felt like they wrote it to be ambiguous for my male character as well. maybe it's a difference between European friendships and...
  19. N

Relationships with girls in cyberpunk 2077

To further my point, if you are a lesbian, or even just a straight woman, play as male V. Go through the entire Judy arc And then report back if you can see any meaningful difference from when you played as female V right up until the romance option would have become available. I would wager...
Top Bottom