Search results

+
  1. N

[bug] Finishing moves in slow-mo during sandevistan

When performing certain finishing moves with the katana during Sandevistan, the finishing move is performed in slow-motion, eating basically the entire timer. The primary culprits are the "stab in stomach" and "stab then decapitate" finishers. If V is unlucky enough to trigger one of these, then...
  2. N

Path Tracing: Flashing when sun hits grated walls/windows

When the new path tracing is enabled, find a wall such as a staircase area that is behind a grated wall. If you go out on the street and look up at the wall, you will see all kinds of flashing/disco effects in the wall. I assume the problem is some kind of complexity issue with the detail of the...
  3. N

Spoiler Questions: Unique-Path Items?

What items are available as unique to each life path? I know of two: Are there any others? Does each life path get one item? Please include any spoilery answers in SPOILER tags similar to this post. Thank you!
  4. N

[Spoilers] Johnny lies to me on no-kill run

Well, this is disappointing. I've done a 100% no-kill run, not even accidental kills. Every single person I've fought has been a non-lethal takedown or non-lethal damage where they are left breathing on the ground. It hasn't been easy. Heck, many missions I don't even incapacitate anyone. I...
  5. N

Can clothes randomly spawn legendary?

Is it possible for clothing found in a chest to randomly spawn as legendary similarly to how guns can spawn legendary? I find legendary guns pretty regularly, but clothing always seems to cap out at epic unless it's one of the known always-legendary spawns. I've been purposefully not looting...
  6. N

[Spoiler] Get Two Free Legendary Quickhacks

Hi folks, I've found a great save scumming place where you can get two legendary quick hacks*. Spoilers ahead. Have fun!
  7. N

Crash Instantly if Journal (J)

I just completed the quest where you . Afterwards, my next quest was auto-queued as "M'ap Tann Pelen." I've hit a game-breaking problem, though. If I go to my quest journal ("J" key), my game will instantly crash. I can open inventory, backpack, any other screen, but opening the journal is 100%...
  8. N

[BUG] I thank T-Bug for helping at scav haunt?

I am doing a post-1.5 replay, and I just noticed that V has a dialog option to thank T-Bug for her help at the scav haunt, presumably from the part of the quest to retrieve the flathead. T-Bug literally does nothing that entire mission. Why is this an option?
  9. N

I can't get into replays because the game doesn't care about my character

My original character in this game was a sword-wielding blade/body/tech basically setup to 1-shot gods with Satori's strong attack headshots. It was a lot of fun for the first playthrough. Although I realized at level 50, he had level 17 blades and level 6 athletics because the auto-kill blade...
  10. N

[minor spoiler] The most satisfying kill in the game

So, I just accidentally came across the most satisfying kill in the entire game. It's probably a bug that I was even able to do it, but I was. Back in one of the quests, you talk to a monk who had cyberware forcefully implanted into him. You go to rescue his brother who is only thankful if you...
  11. N

Question: Why can't I steal it? (spoilers: gig: family heirloom)

Ok, this high-as-a-kite yuppie kid without a financial care in the world sends me out to get bootlegs and, maybe if possible, his car back. I find the actual keys to his car and get the car. Then, with car-in-hand, I have the option to not return the car to him. So why then is the car not one...
  12. N

[Quest Bug] (Don't Fear) The Reaper -- Quickhacking the Elevator

If you are on the quest (Don't Fear) The Reaper, and you are tasked with fighting until you get an access card, you may be tempted to quick hack the elevator instead and set it to friendly mode. The quick hack works. You are able to take the elevator. However, the quest does not progress. You...
  13. N

Craft Spec for Melee Weapon Mods?

I have been unable to find a single melee weapon mod craft spec. Does such a thing exist? I want to craft epic damage mods for my katanas like I do for my guns, but so far I can only buy the blue-quality ones from the weapon vendors.
  14. N

How to win every beat the brat without cheating

I see lots of guides showing how to beat these fights by dropping weapons ahead of time, throwing grenades right before the fight starts, etc. however, there is a much simpler way that works for every single fight. Step 1: Get gorilla arms. well you can technically do these without gorilla...
  15. N

[spoiler discussion] why can't i secret ending?

I have 135 hours on my character. The only quests left for me are car purchases. All police encounters, everything else, are resolved. With regard to Johnny silverhand, I told him that his epitaph would be the man who saved my life. I got his car, gave him his night out with rogue. Our...
  16. N

[ARGH] Items spawning at different rarities based on level!

I have discovered that clothing items in boxes that are epic at low levels will spawn as legendary at high level. For example: My character I sent to hunt down outfits at low level so I could play dressed as I wanted to be: Blooming Amber Bandana -- Epic, reloaded my game in front of the box...
  17. N

Are there any high zoom scopes?

If I have no weapon equipped, I can zoom in 8X while scanning. However, even with the best sniper rifle scope, it seems I only have a 3X zoom. Are there any scopes with higher zoom?
  18. N

[HELP] Where can a level 50 go to fight?

My first character is level 50/50 and has cleared literally every quest and police encounter from the map. Is there anywhere to go that spawns high-level thugs to fight? I still have some skills I need to max out. Somehow, despite getting to this point as a katana wielding samurai, blade skill...
  19. N

[FEEDBACK] Mod Craft Recipes should be CHEAPER than the item, not 10x more

If a cyberware mod costs E$1350, such as a monowire battery, low-capacity, then its recipe should not cost E$13500. Why are you punishing someone for wanting to craft it? Even if a player buys every possible monowire in the game, they still cannot possibly use 10 of the same mod. The recipes...
  20. N

[FEEDBACK] Legendary items should always have max slots

All legendary items should be created with max slots. This means 4 for ranged weapons and torso clothing, and 3 for melee weapons and other clothing. It is fine for stacks to vary with common-epic items, as those are basically replaceable. However, if a player finds a legendary with limited...
Top Bottom