Search results

+
  1. Applekid23

the terrible combat music..

lol.. so it was a running joke on #$%& stream for about an hour.. still cant get rid of the combat music? :confused:
  2. Applekid23

Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual NPC not spawning.. (spoiler possibly)

so after NO RESPONSE from anyone with any connection to the game, or the company.. and after 100+ hours into the game.. i started over... (only response i have seen is a moderator warning someone they were "off topic" :facepalm:) with that in mind, i think we can "close" this post.. ill #$%^&...
  3. Applekid23

Where are all the sexy outfits?

the jist of it... Blizzard has ripped off a lot.. A LOT of good ideas from other MMO's.. this keeps the content.. somewhat fresh and allow them to collect the same-amount montly fee for the last 16 years (although.. this new group of devs over there.. /rolleyes).. there was no reason for this...
  4. Applekid23

well i am hoping the devs/community managers are reading these posts, because i have yet to see any of them comment on anything.. ~(__8(|) d'oh!
  5. Applekid23

well they give you the ability to raise the stats of an outfit you do like.. its just a matter of getting one that has mod slots.. i have my upper torso maxed out in "armor" just from upgrading it.. and for the previous post.. there isnt anything particular they need to change in the game to...
  6. Applekid23

my first glitch! and i am 67 hours into the game... (PC, old one i might add)
  7. Applekid23

i wish i could, but when i first encountered this bug, i left it (in hopes it would "fix" itself) and did a bunch of other missions/gigs.. so i am well past the point of reloading that save.. the only fix i can foresee is CDPR patches this, or someone in the mod community makes a patch for it...
  8. Applekid23

I have looked over all the shards i have and even went through Regina's messages.. and nada.. other searches mention a specific order to do things.. and others have said that specific scanning has no merit... So it seems to be a bug only some of us have experienced.. :sad:
  9. Applekid23

Fortunately this game seems to be mod-able... that being said, i think its a matter of time before the code kids get us all the wonderful things we see in game that we currently cant aquire. If its on the AI, its coded in the game, it can be implemented... just a matter of time (and patience)...
  10. Applekid23

i have already looked/scanned over all the parts i needed to (bodies, entrails and the guy cut open next to where Johnny sits) and the Cyberpsycho hasnt spawned from the refer in the center.. there is no way to "abandon" the mission/gig, and i am well past reloading to a previous save, logged...
Top Bottom