Search results

+
  1. jackwu10

Would you prefer long term improvements to this game, or...

from what i see, ps4/xbox 1 are at its absolute limit, if they intend to fix the game to suit the current gen at its current content & state, which probably mean they cant add more feature/contents cos the machine will just freak out again, and that will also drag pc/ps5/xsx down with it. cdpr...
  2. jackwu10

Would you prefer long term improvements to this game, or...

or, just drop console version, focus on pc only.
  3. jackwu10

Will CDPR add back the missing Features that they promised?

u aint only one. i am putting game on hold until they starting to add more features.
  4. jackwu10

The most complex mission in the game was from 2018 [Spoilers]

The moment u received the chip, the tutorial clearly tells u that when u receive the quest with chip, u can hack it. and i assume we all have to try cos it;'s first time this appeared, and it's part of tutorial. it's so silly to set that if we hacked with chip, we automatically miss one of the...
  5. jackwu10

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

why do they even sell BD tape when it cant even play? that's the point it really ticks me off.
  6. jackwu10

Suggestion - lower ammount of fast travel spots, please.

well, if they actually finished the monorail/sky train, there wouldnt be any fast travel. we can just sit on train and look the city while waiting to get to the place we wanna go.
  7. jackwu10

the Fast Travel point in this game is a hot mess

op is saying he prefer assassins' creed style fast travel.
  8. jackwu10

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

unrealistic expectation - all mini events from yakuza. realistic expectation - purchasable estate - more vehicle type - subway/skyline - more clothes shop - transfer stats onto other same slot gears.
  9. jackwu10

Adult content and... the 'censour'...

still cant believe there's no single braindance erotic tape available to watch
Top Bottom