Search results

+
  1. Omgwtfgg

[Spoiler] Anyone seen the guy who falls from a tall building/suicide?

Anyone been driving by and a random guy jumps from someplace up high and splats on the concrete.... I think i found the shard/mission about him...
  2. Omgwtfgg

Review "Bloody Bout VII" - What went wrong *shard*

Found this shard... The Lawls
  3. Omgwtfgg

Question about the Radio

I keep running into songs i like... but when i look for them on youtube... i keep going thru these 1 hour long playlists and cant find the song.... Is there anyway to find out, since we have the game, what the songs are? is there a file or something ... that gives me the names? I hate when i...
  4. Omgwtfgg

[Spoiler] 90hrs of gameplay (No MainQuest)

So, after the heist mission i stopped doing all main story missions. I've completed every side mission/gig.... accept u cant complete 2 psychos until a Regina main story mission, and it hasnt gave me the last final boxer dude.... The only ? mark i have left on the map is ARASAKA TOWER! I'm lvl...
  5. Omgwtfgg

Hypocrisy? [Possible Spoilers]

Here ive been calling Johnny Silverhand a Terrorist... And all of a sudden i realize ive probably murderd thousands of people for eddies.... The pot calling the kettle black ? This is why i think i need to do a non-lethal play thru... so when he throws this lines at me like IM THE BAD GUY!I I...
  6. Omgwtfgg

[Spoiler] 6th st boys

So, i did a mission where i got an iconic assault rifle for shooting dummies while taking shots of whiskey.... A man named "Sarge" was the one who gave me a chance at the test.... Fast Foward a couple hours of doing side gigs/police popups, and there's a "Blue bat mission" saying crime in...
  7. Omgwtfgg

[Spoiler] Big Pete...Kill or Let Live

Big Pete | GIG: BIG PETE'S GOT BIG PROBLEMS Just wondering if anyone got any info on this... Whether i Kill him or Let him live... the fixer doesnt seem to know the difference... IDK what to do :( 1608265794 Here's a video incase ppl dont recall what this gig is
Top Bottom