Search results

+
  1. sihplak

If they had a DLC story regarding the Aldacadoes ending choice, What would you hope for?

I think that's a big part of how it ties multiple endings together -- I think no matter what StormTech will necessarily play a big role here. Based on lore in the TTRPG and whatnot, Arizona is a sort of "no mans land", and is where groups, including Nomads, Corporations, etc., will go to make...
  2. sihplak

If they had a DLC story regarding the Aldacadoes ending choice, What would you hope for?

If they have post-ending DLC, which I think they set up a strong possibility for, it will probably lead you to Arizona no matter what, with the three "continuation" endings (The Star, The Sun, The Devil (return to Earth)) mirroring the three life paths (Nomad, Street Kid, Corpo). There's enough...
  3. sihplak

CDPR situation - Open letter

1. Definitely no, wtf. People have sexualities, and Cyberpunk is definitively a game about people. I would not demand a lesbian woman be open to a relationship with me as a straight man, so to imply the game should have romance options be player-sexual instead of having their own sexuality is...
  4. sihplak

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

I mean, that's kid of a core part of the game's themes right? You do mercenary work for a lot of people which often involves being left partly in the dark about things. Plus, the world itself isn't exactly a happy one and the people you interact with don't exactly have spotless histories, so of...
  5. sihplak

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Honestly it's fine that the story is short to me. Lots of people have busy lives and won't beat even a 20-hour game for months (I have a friend who only recently got to "meet Hanako at Embers" and he had it from day 1, and they haven't done all the sidequests either). Would it be nice for it to...
  6. sihplak

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

First and foremost I'm hoping for post-ending DLC. Presuming y'all read the damn title and know there's spoilers here I won't use a spoiler tag below. I feel like the endings provided match up really well with the lifepaths we start the game with; Corpo/Streetkid/Nomad to Devil/Sun/Star endings...
  7. sihplak

Multiplayer and what you think it could be

I don't want them to ever add multiplayer to this game. It would be worthless and antithetical to the core of the game, in my view, and like, what would you even do in it?? The game isn't designed for multiplayer and I think that's a good thing; it gives them far more focus to make it worthwhile...
  8. sihplak

5 reasons why Yorinobu is the WORST thing Cyberpunk has (and how to fix that) *SPOILERS* (duh)

Yorinobu isn't the main antagonist. Nether is Arasaka, Johnny Silverhand, Adam Smasher, Alt, or anyone else. They are all manifestations of Night City, which is the larger, systemic antagonist. If you "defeat" Arasaka and/or Yorinobu... so what? Arasaka will still likely exist and if not, the...
  9. sihplak

so...i made a female v with a dick...

They aren't arguing; they're making a statement of fact. From my gameplay experience, you can romance Judy if you have female voice, female body, and a penis. This is corroborated by many other players. Genitals have no relation to how romance partners view your gender; only voice and body type...
  10. sihplak

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

Y'all honestly need to interrogate the media you consume a bit more; look for things in the game that are, in some way, talking to the viewer/player more than V (especially Misty's tarot readings; the game makes it abundantly clear these are legitimate and accurate, implying that, consequently...
  11. sihplak

Unused (empty) Skill Tree in the Character Menu

oh shit I didn't even realize that -- that's actually super interesting.
  12. sihplak

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

Honestly I really liked River's story line even though my V rejected him; definitely want more from all romance options in general though. I really think Kerry and Panam each got the "short end of the stick" so-to-speak. Panam's romance line is cascaded into the Aldecaldos general quests as far...
  13. sihplak

Devil Tarot Card

Yeah, I've had the same issue -- posted about this here and on reddit. I mainly noticed this when I went through the effort to make the page on the tarot cards in the Cyberpunk Wiki... only to find that The Devil is not accessible at the moment, and idk if any game files of it are accessible in...
  14. sihplak

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

...Or characters can just have their own sexuality? Different characters have different styles, outfits, fit more or less into various stereotypes, and so on. Happens in real life too -- I know I've been disappointed when women I've wanted to date have (embarrassingly often for me) turned out to...
  15. sihplak

[Spoilers] Where Is My Mind and The Devil?

Currently in the game, it seems the player can scan and view every tarot card in some way... except The Devil, found in the puzzle cube in the Arasaka ending, since at no point does that ending let you access your inventory, journal, or otherwise. Is there any way to access the full in-game...
  16. sihplak

[Spoilers] Going through the 'bad' endings first made me appreciate the 'good' ending more.

No idea, but based on this post and the discussion therein (which I also chimed in about on page 3), it seems like it's a strong possibility. It could be the case that the Aldecaldos will always be V's chance for survival no matter what ending in which V keeps their body is chosen. My bet is...
  17. sihplak

[Spoilers] Going through the 'bad' endings first made me appreciate the 'good' ending more.

My position is that the Panam/Aldecaldos ending is not only the "best" ending in terms of happiest for all characters involved, but also the only ending in which there is definite implication that V's condition ends up being cured due to metatextual evidence. Read my comments here and also here...
  18. sihplak

Typo on tarot card journal entry of The Sun

"It is also represents" -- either should be "it also represents" or "it is also representative of".
Top Bottom