Search results

+
  1. M

Jackie Wells, on the rocks (spoiler)

After I talk to the bartender at Afterlife in the aftermath of the heist and we discuss the Jackie Wells recipe... but I can't order one. That doesn't feel good. In general, when I go to a food stand or bar I don't want to see an inventory screen, I want to soak in the atmosphere. Let me order...
  2. M

Ditch your car

When I hold F to exit my car at high speed, my car should obviously continue hurtling forward into my enemies and explode into a massive fireball. Thank you 1608316641 Furthermore, maybe you should have to buy a new car or get some work done on it, if it literally explodes? Could be a good...
  3. M

Crafting - breaking down iconic items by mistake

I think it's too easy to accidentally destroy your iconic items (I've done it countless times). Please give us a confirmation dialog on iconic items before we disassemble them. Only iconic. I wouldn't want to click yes 50 times for all the guns I pick up and disassemble every 20 minutes...
  4. M

Crafting - a suggestion

Crafting purple and legendary components is excessively tedious when all you have are green or blue. I'd like a slider to choose how many items I want to create. If this would make crafting other gear too trivial, another option would be to just make legendary components use any color component...
Top Bottom