Search results

+
  1. PhantomStreak

Is it just me or the "Shadowmap" a bit unpolished?

hey thx for the explanation dude
  2. PhantomStreak

you mean contact the support? coz I already did that 1663856677 and I do not specifically search for this, it's on my way to the elevator after getting out of the clouds. I'm sure some of you noticed it too
  3. PhantomStreak

So I've found that the "shadowmap" rather than disappearing, appears more in the newer version here are some example ver 1.6 ver 1.1
  4. PhantomStreak

already done that. Damn it's such a shame coz it's the only thing that's annoyed me when playing the game, I frequently stumble on it and it's all over the game map, it's taken me out of the game world a little bit.
  5. PhantomStreak

Damn, another one I sure hope they polish this in the next patch
  6. PhantomStreak

even when I'm not looking, it still catches my attention 1662826629 here is another example 1662873482 1662873510 Another one
  7. PhantomStreak

is this on purpose?
  8. PhantomStreak

Shadowmap bug/glitch(?)

if you have time, will you kindly take a screenshot of this particular area and send it here this area is located around kabuki market, the place dexter drop you off his car after first time meeting him
  9. PhantomStreak

Shadowmap bug/glitch(?)

It stays, and I see the same issues in someone else playthrough on youtube 1610101284 It stays the same whether or not I turn on RT
  10. PhantomStreak

Shadowmap bug/glitch(?)

I see, so it's not just me 1610095710 Here are some other example of the problem
  11. PhantomStreak

Shadowmap bug/glitch(?)

Did you guys experiencing this, or is it just me?
Top Bottom