Search results

+
  1. Schanana

Lack of Clothing Option in the Game

Just don't wear pants! :p But I agree, gimme more FashionWaaaaare!
  2. Schanana

Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

You said it yourself, those aren't mods! :censored: Just coz you don't like something doesn't automatically make it trash. Am sure there's many people that like being able to pick savefiles! And like the guy above me said - Not much possible yet, give it some time ;)
  3. Schanana

Does Cyberpunk actually use AI for normal citizens?

That comparison would be funny... if it wasn't so sad :eek: But there's lots of things that made me think there's expansions planned to the way the NPCs behave - I mean, some even compliment your looks and stuff. Probably things the devs didn't get around to implementing yet. I mean, I have no...
  4. Schanana

What advice would you give CDPR?

i'm sure that the development of the game isn't on-hold whatsoever! Or rather, that's what I'd like to believe ;)
  5. Schanana

Does Cyberpunk actually use AI for normal citizens?

I wouldn't call it uhm... intelligence tbh. They do atleast kinda react to shooting, or being rescued! Buuuuuuuut... lots of room for improvement, that's for sure :censored:
  6. Schanana

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for having a scary Avatar *shudders*.
  7. Schanana

Let me reset my talent/perks

Yep! Perk points are for the Perks and Attribute Points are for the Attributes the perks belong to! Gotta raise the Attribute first, then you can spend your perk points on the... well, perks! :p
  8. Schanana

Now playing [music]

GLORYHAMMER - Universe On Fire
  9. Schanana

Why the person above you should be banned

That birb's crown is magnificent. Banned for making me jelly!
  10. Schanana

Let me reset my talent/perks

Most perks have a requirement not in the player level but in the stat they belong to! So for instance, to be able to get the perk for legendary item crafts, you gotta have 18 in the relevant uh... stat - Tech! Hope that helps :censored:
  11. Schanana

Put Skippy in the Stash!!!

My Skippy is enjoying the process of being reloaded a little TOO much :eek: I sadly can't put him into my stash's showcase neither tho... Which is a real shame :censored:
  12. Schanana

What are these 2 gun?

Have my kisses, also give some to google :p Thanks!
  13. Schanana

Modding In Cyberpunk - A Hope?

Still hoping for a proper REDKit or whatever it's gonna be called ;)
  14. Schanana

ADD options "turn off romance preference"

Thanks for the heads-up! Always assumed it's just the Voice! I agree however - we need more romance options. Like, way more :p
  15. Schanana

What are these 2 gun?

If only I knew... if ya find out - make sure to let me know :p
  16. Schanana

Game was gutted for last gen console sales. Just watch this. This guy sums it up pretty well.

Well! Nobody made you do that but yourself, eh? :p
  17. Schanana

Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

It was the worst for me on the motorcycles... thanks to that little option tho... I was able to see! Now they just have to fix the camera snapping back to it's root position and I'm gonna be SO happy ;)
  18. Schanana

Game was gutted for last gen console sales. Just watch this. This guy sums it up pretty well.

Well... it is probably gonna be hard fixing the last-gens but... those versions aren't even sold anymore right now, right? ;) I think this game is first and foremost a PC game - and with a little bit of luck, we'll even get proper modding tools one day :love: Here's me hoping the last-gens...
  19. Schanana

Skill shards can't be saved for later use

I found that one shard too but all the other shards seemingly get used the moment you pick em up... which is a shame, yeah!
Top Bottom