Search results

+
  1. Puncake8690

Blank hacking bug

I've seen other people post about this as well, but no one mentions any way to fix it. No one has started a thread here from what I've seen so any advice would be appreciated. 1608151391 Ok I just now figured it out and I can't tell if this is a bug or a feature anymore. So I switched out my...
  2. Puncake8690

Blank hacking bug

Okay I love this game, but this bug may have completely fucked up my save. When I was doing side missions, I had to jack into a terminal to hack it. When I did, the game didn't show the correct options to select. Whatever code I chose, it would say the hack was successful, boot me out, and still...
  3. Puncake8690

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I didn't see the point in genital customization at all tbh. Never comes up again besides where you can see it in places you mentioned, which is almost never. IMO it just seems something they added to stir up news, or because it was funny.
  4. Puncake8690

What happened?

Games always change a lot during development. They probably wanted to do it, but either time or tech was holding them back. I'm getting major No Man's Sky vibes from the cut content in this game. Hopefully like that game they add most of the missing features over time, and it does a PR turnaround.
  5. Puncake8690

How come V's vehicle can drive by itself on certain occasions?

I totally expected to get a delamain that drives itself after that quest as well. Kinda like when we first got into one, we would set a point in the map it would drive us to. However, it seems the AI wouldn't be capable of this since all the driving I've seen from characters have a set path, so...
  6. Puncake8690

DLC Idea...

I doubt anything like this would be implemented in the game. The mysterious phone call itself is fine, but the only issues seems to be the weapons. From what I've seen this game is going for a very serious tone, and the cartoonish weapons your proposing seems a little much. Again I would love to...
  7. Puncake8690

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

In terms of different builds it seems fine if not simple. I'm going for a cool stealth build that crits almost every shot and it seems to be working well. I heard some people are just brute forcing with strength and guns, while others are abusing the game with hacking. But in terms of character...
  8. Puncake8690

Lack of music should make you embarrassed

I agree that there should be a radio when exploring night city, ala fallout. It would add to the atmosphere a lot, since like you said exploring on foot there is no music that I noticed besides getting into fights.
  9. Puncake8690

Night City quite immersive and alive

It depends on what aspects of Night City you are talking about. I agree the city itself is detailed and the little characters interacting with each other does add to the immersion of it being alive. Its just the foundation of a city is its people, and the AI of the people just don't live up to...
  10. Puncake8690

Sound Issues

I've had a variety of bugs with my sound as well. Most prevelant is that after sometimes scanning something, the sound will still play nonstop until you scan something else. This isn't anything major, but it's just another little thing that ruins my immersion everytime it pops up.
  11. Puncake8690

The lack of 3rd person view

Only way to go third person is when driving. CD Projekt stressed this was the case in order to increase immersion. I agree with this choice, it's a shame my immersion is broken almost every hour after seeing another glitch or bug.
  12. Puncake8690

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

I agree that CD Projekt will be able to fix all the issues at launch. No one is arguing against that, its that the game is as unstable as it is. Witcher 3 had issues at launch as well, but this game was promised to be released "when it is ready". I know it's not the developers fault for...
  13. Puncake8690

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I was lucky with witcher 3 since I played it on ps4 after all the patches. But this launch is far more unstable than Witcher's by a long shot. I have faith that the team will fix most if not all the technical issues within a few months to a year. I love the gameplay and story, but is all ruined...
Top Bottom