Search results

+
  1. MauserGoat

[Suggestion] The Night City in My Dream

[Role identity] The night city have unlimited possible.Players do what they want. V is a mercenary at first,but not only a mercenary. maybe V should have chance to change its identity. Make money to purchase other peddler ,bar,night club and even Osaka Corporation. Set Skill Tree which can...
  2. MauserGoat

[Suggestion] Known crafting specs

It seems very useful.
  3. MauserGoat

[Suggestion] Netrunner battles

Interesting Mini Game,it's a good idea to make Night City having more fun. I agree with this idea very very much. CDPR can make [Brain dance Video Games],players collect the Game Cards to play many games. Such as a kind of special chess(each piece is a corresponding character of Night...
  4. MauserGoat

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

I want the cyber horse,riding and shooting in the Night City. If possible,it's better to take a spear.
  5. MauserGoat

Sugestions to make the game better.

CP77 have many contents to add. Now it's like a high-rise building laying the foundation. Maybe 2,3 years later,we will get the complete vertion.
  6. MauserGoat

[SUGGESTIONS] Need Costumize Body Implant for V!!

I also want these. Maybe we can have the<Spore>'custom body assembles. Player can collect many assembles. Such as mechanical horse legs(make player running faster),player also can adjust the size and direction. Creating your own cyber body. Only unexpected,no impossible.
  7. MauserGoat

[SPOILERS] The Romance in this game is truly amazing, and equally disappointing.

The Romance System just like a quest,as other side quest. CP77 make the Romance developing too fast. Every NPC should have its love rhythm,fall in love at first sight,marathon love. and so on. No only doing Quest.
  8. MauserGoat

I am having fun. Are you?

I also get fun ,but only in first 50 hours. Now I play the game like a machine to finish the tasks.
  9. MauserGoat

Give Us Pets

Good idea! I also like pets, maybe CDPR can make a new job,setting a new skill tree which players learn more skills to strengthen the pets. Cyber Trainer : someone can train cyber animals to fight.
  10. MauserGoat

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

CP2077 has a good framework. At present,the combar system is quite good,but other game content is a little single. Hope CDPR complete it as soon as possible.
  11. MauserGoat

[BUG] Cardboard walls

I also met it,the npc find me through the leather wall. They find me,I can't sneak in.
Top Bottom