Search results

+
  1. ZZCOOL

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

first off i am enjoying this game a lot the gunplay mixes with looting and the details of the cars is just amazing it's addictive but it feels like a game that is unfinished, not because of the bugs but because of the lack of content, night city is just dead so is the countryside it's like the...
  2. ZZCOOL

payouts in this game are ridiculous

getting paid in this game is the most pointless thing, every time you do some hard decision expecting a lot of eddies you get 1000 eddies at the most but normally it's 300, it's always better to turn the eddies down because the money you get is so little it's not even worth the click and you...
  3. ZZCOOL

The studio needs our support!

i used to think that too until they pulled the streamer c that they did and showed everyone how little customers and fans matter compared to streamers i have no sympathy after that
  4. ZZCOOL

the story felt pointless and short (major spoilers)

i finally finished the game as i spent half of the time reloading because of quest breaking bugs and i feel disappointed, after like 4 hours of gameplay i was already near the end where you have to speak to takemura near the docks i stopped playing and started doing side missions thinking the...
  5. ZZCOOL

storage is a mess

in these types of games i am a hoarder i play overweight most of the time so i've filled up storage in this game so much now that weapons are showing as 0 in stats they also can't be sorted anymore as nothing happens i fear i am closing in on the save being corrupted, to make a game glitch out...
  6. ZZCOOL

pc players need refunds too

i think i am nearing the end of the game now and i spent half of that time reloading saves, like the arasaka recon mission the elevator door did not open takamura just walked straight through it so i had to reload, or when the port to my apartment is closed while everyone walks straight through...
  7. ZZCOOL

whats the point of a timer on dialog options if theres more dialog

this is something that pisses me off every time theres a timer for a dialog option if you choose it you literally interrupt someone, i interrupted johnny because i pressed a dialog option that was on a timer so now i had to reload and it reloaded like 5 min earlier i am so angry right now...
  8. ZZCOOL

pc players need refunds too

why was there refunds offered only for console players? i can't play this game properly on pc i have to keep reloading over and over again because quests break often very often the latest one being with a little help from my friends, the punchcard is unlootable so i can't progress, so i have to...
  9. ZZCOOL

this game is simply unplayable

another fun thing happened, i seemed to have left a body near my apartment during my very earlier play and every time i visit my apartment cops are always looking for me as the body is still there i can't move the body because if i try i get the police on me making the elevator inaccessible and...
  10. ZZCOOL

saying i haven't had any issues so it's fine is like saying the tire of my car did not get loose so it's fine, not everyone has the same bugs but many do, google the helicopter circling bug i had it too, the call to intiate sinnerman has no voice acting which i wasn't alone with, it's a broken mess.
  11. ZZCOOL

i am getting sick of wasting my time on this game reloading over and over again because missions just break some examples the whatever voodoo mission i used my double jump and wen't over the wall and approached the mission from the wrong direction and this broke it it took me like 30 min to...
  12. ZZCOOL

Next Patch Update?

i am getting sick of wasting my time on this game reloading over and over again because missions just break some examples the whatever voodoo mission i used my double jump and wen't over the wall and approached the mission from the wrong direction and this broke it it took me like 30 min to...
Top Bottom