Search results

+
  1. Razira

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

With the item lists having been mined and relatively easily spawnable on PC, I can definitively say that there is a ton of clothing the NPCs wear that you can't get for the player. The general trend is that if its Joytoy/Mox fashion, has a backpack, or has emissive fake light (except a few...
  2. Razira

That struck me as odd to. I know it's standard game logic to have to loot table divorced from what the character is wielding, but now we have this odd mix where they drop the weapon they're wielding, but then the clothing is just random, seemingly rolled from a faction based loot table. I...
  3. Razira

Dev Appreciation Thread

The city is gorgeous and that's what they got absolutely right in the game. My experience overall has been very smooth, very polished, and practically bug free. I've got a good PC with what seems to be the target hardware for the game and I'm well aware others have had more issues, but I can...
  4. Razira

Will RTX 2060 be sufficient for Ray Tracing?

I'm using a 2060 RTX Super paired with a AMD 3700X at 1440p and the options it defaulted to (mostly maxed it seems with RTX on) are working great overall. I did turn off the crap stuff like film grain and depth of field, which are terrible options nobody should ever have on. I get weird...
  5. Razira

If CP2077 is this bad, how bad will the DLCs and MP be?

I suspect everything will work out in the end. There is risk, but as long as CDPR pays the devs to fix the game, I think it will work out great. I base this on the idea that most people seem to agree the game has a very solid foundation. I strongly believe that myself. If it wasn't for the...
  6. Razira

Employees and developers are speaking out...

Nobody with a brain would look at the state of the game on last-gen consoles and think it was a releasable project. You can be sure the actual devs (programmers, artists, designers, QA team, ect) didn't have a say in that decision. That being said, releasing the game on PC and the new...
  7. Razira

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

Saints Row IV is the most directly comparable game that exists. It's an open world game set in a cyberpunk themed city with very similar gameplay overall. Mostly everything Cyberpunk 2077 does, SR4 did and more. SR4 has very detailed vehicle customization. It has super powers (which is the...
  8. Razira

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

I can't cut a break for CDPR on the grounds of 'never having made this type of game before'. They had 8 years. Saints Row 1 through 4 was developed over about 9 years total... 4 games, at least two of which can be considered massive polished AAA titles in the free-roaming GTA-style genre...
  9. Razira

I only used my apartment once[spoilers]

Well I totally missed that somehow. Thanks! I might never see my apartment again now.
  10. Razira

I only used my apartment once[spoilers]

I drop by to store outfits I like but don't intend to wear beyond a few photomode ops when I'm just goofing around. Reaching the apartment takes way too much time IMO. It would be fine if there was a lot of interaction with the neighbors on the way or some reasons we'd want to walk through the...
  11. Razira

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

I'm surprised Sony went this far and didn't give CDPR until the 1.05 patch to vindicate themselves. I'm not sure if it's a good more or not for Sony. Sony is giving up money they could be making to do this and possibly angering players that want to buy the game KNOWING the issues... or for PS5...
  12. Razira

Car customization in Saints Row 4 was extremely detailed to. You can change a variety of pieces on the cars and not just the paint jobs. Tires, rims, body mods, lights, and even decals that you can position where you want. Character customization and outfit choices were about on par with...
  13. Razira

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

I paid him back because he's one of the few characters I actually like. I did it early when 21k was actually a lot of money to, which felt very rewarding to me. That feeling is all the reward you get though. As far as I can tell (and everyone else seems to agree), there is no tangible reward...
  14. Razira

This so much! I'm definitely feeling a bit betrayed on character customization. I've gotten used to seeing morph sliders in games to adjust your facial features and body types. That's ancient technology in the game world. Facegen is relatively cheap to integrate and can give you most of that...
  15. Razira

What are you most offended by from Cyberpunk 2077

Meanwhile, I realized Cyberpunk 2077 is just Saints Row IV with a bigger city, deeper combat, but less customization and style... not a bad thing, other than some points that can't be mentioned in this thread.
  16. Razira

A transmog system would be amazing! I've seen all of those outfits you posted and I'm not even 'high' level yet... just around lv 20ish. That dashes my hopes of the choices opening up more at high levels. I've been snapping screenshots of NPC outfits I like that aren't available as clothing...
  17. Razira

What are you most offended by from Cyberpunk 2077

I really don't know how to discuss what offends me about this game on this forum. I'll take it to another. You won't get the full picture here, that's for sure.
  18. Razira

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

The censorship offends me, particularly in photomode. I count that as a removed feature, particularly because 1.04 added welded on shorts. Sleazy ads vanish in photomode to...why?! It takes a lot of the flavor out of scenes in busy areas! At least we can hack the game (on PC) to get around...
  19. Razira

That's another problem! It seems like schematics only exist for a small portion of the clothing we can find/buy, and even if you get lucky in that respect, the rarity is fixed. The crafting system is very flawed in that respect. If a mod were to add schematics for every piece of clothing at...
  20. Razira

That is very good to know. There doesn't seem to be a consequence to skipping time... beyond immersion breaking. I'll have to try and not do it toooo much. It will probably be a lesson in disappointment. The mods are coming. I've been watching the nexus, which is where you'll find them...
Top Bottom