Search results

+
  1. gallantchar

Time for another wake-up call: Whats Wrong with Cyberpunk 2077?

First off, let me address the elephant in the room--why I've been gone for so long. I decided I would sit back and look at what CDPR would do for Cyberpunk before I absolutely ripped it a new one for another couple months straight. What I've seen--well, let's just say I've arguably seen nothing...
  2. gallantchar

Chippin in Quest — Can you lock yourself out of getting it?

Title. No actual spoilers here, just general quest unlock thread. So I finished the Tapeworm quest, and currently my gf is on the computer so I can’t check, but I’m worried I might’ve locked myself out of it by not being so nice to Johnny. Does it unlock regardless of how you treat him in...
  3. gallantchar

(SPOILERS) Game kicks off too early.

As said, spoilers. If you clicked on this thread, your fault at this point if you didn’t want spoilers. Anyway. So you remember that whole six month montage? And how suddenly after it you’re basically holding Jackie’s dead body? Yeah. That just doesn’t seem to be a natural story telling method...
  4. gallantchar

Poor excuses and terrible arguments.

So, I’ve seen many arguments surrounding the release, defending CDPR’s actions. I’ll preface this by saying that while some arguments against CP2077 are arguably hyperbolic, such as “PS2 graphics”, but I digress. I will go ahead and list the arguments I have seen surrounding 2077, and let me...
Top Bottom