Search results

+
  1. motox73

Starfield Has Fully Realized Lifepaths Unlike Cyberpunk 2077! New Gameplay Details!

Definitely Bethesda takes prize for originality, I mean... space! Such an original, unexplored subject in videogames.
  2. motox73

Story DLCs

At this point a proper sequel would be best for CDPR , personally I wouldnt bother with a story DLC to add a few hours of gameplay/
  3. motox73

Important update

Taking a position against this act of aggression shows that CDPR has strong values behind. Thanks for letting us know you stand for freedom. 1646346324 Despite what the propaganda may be saying in your country, no one hates the russian people. We oppose the russian regime who decided to...
  4. motox73

Are you "still" playing Fallout 4?

You can also play in third person.
  5. motox73

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

I think what's really clear is the change of route in the project which shows in the game. The "shards" would have been the equivalent of the many books in W3 or Skyrim. It looks like it was going to be a RPG but the team was so behind they cancelled all up in a hurry to release, leaving a lot...
  6. motox73

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

I'm not worried in the slightest, I have full confidence CDPR will manage to piss people off once more :) At this point the most entertaining part of this company is their forum :)
  7. motox73

Patch 1.31

Yup they remind me a fellow coder who spent a month pushing indentation and comment style fixes in the code...
  8. motox73

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Yeah the whole narrative that the game sucks because "you asked for it" is suspicious at best :D
  9. motox73

Was CP too ambitious?

Ambition is exactly what this game lacks
  10. motox73

Patch 1.23

All I can confirm is that making games in Poland doesn't automatically mean polished games.
  11. motox73

1.3 hype train

I'm afraid their time to be cocky has come and gone ;)
  12. motox73

Your useless talent

i can wait 8 years for a game :giveup:
  13. motox73

GPU power draw dropping with Raytracing turned on

How does the CPU look like with RT on and off ?
  14. motox73

Your useless talent

I can hold my breath for 15 seconds
  15. motox73

The water in Cyberpunk 2077 is so realistic

JC Denton would be happy :)
  16. motox73

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

My point exactly, but hey, if CDPR likes better to use refunds to measure their performance, I'll respect that next time :)
  17. motox73

Reviews nowadays mean close to nothing, even the walls know they can ben influenced on both "user" and "critic" scores. As of refunds, not everyone refunds, I played the game to the end, just found it mediocre, I won't refund, after all, I finished the meal. To think everything is ok is just...
  18. motox73

It's just a videogame, you have fun, and when you stop having fun you go play something else. Fun is all you can walk away with. I think that's the fundamental failure here, CDPR promised a living and breathing world, but it's just another videogame, no more no less.
Top Bottom