Search results

+
  1. Alymon

What are "Device Hacks" on the Cyberdeck?

Yeah, no I got all that. I'm referring specifically to the Cyberware deck at the bottom where the icons are shown and change depending on the deck. It doesn't seem to impact which hacks I can slot into it and I'm not sure why different decks show different hack icons there.
  2. Alymon

What are "Device Hacks" on the Cyberdeck?

What do the 9 icons on the cyberdeck at the bottom under "Device Hacks" do? I recognize the first is "Whisper", but I'm not clear how it works or impacts gameplay. Does that mean those hacks get bonuses if I slot them and use them? For the 3rd/4th icons, does that mean it gets twice the bonus...
  3. Alymon

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

I took the perk and I think I managed to throw a knife accidentally once. Feels like a waste for me, but oh well.
  4. Alymon

Crouch/Stealth Visual Effect?

I've noticed it, but never felt like it was a hinderance for me.
  5. Alymon

Inventory - Optimize Clothing

Like... click a button and it automatically picks the highest armor rated items for you? Maybe it's just me, but I've never felt like I had that many clothing items on me that it was an issue. It's not a bad idea though.
  6. Alymon

Blood and gore

I've also seen lots of gore with headshots on downed opponents.
  7. Alymon

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

The number of times I've missed turns..... SMH
  8. Alymon

Allow crafting of iconic weapons you owned.

I've definitely junked a few iconic weapons. I figured they'd show up again later potentially and it wasn't worth keeping them, but I stopped doing that after a bit unless it's a weapon I know I'll never use.
  9. Alymon

Why to have a genital selection option if it doesn't work like it should?

I can't say I've noticed or that it's mattered for me.
  10. Alymon

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

11. Alymon

Important Update

Marketing and hype seemed to have gotten the best of them, but the game is amazing and I know the updates/fixes will be ongoing to improve upon an already great experience.
  12. Alymon

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I'm 30 hours in and barely scratched the surface. I love every minute of this game.
Top Bottom