Search results

+
  1. Myajha

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

First no one should be surprised by this, considering CP2077's track record, of constant delays. The fact that it wasn't launch ready for 6 months after launch, by CDPR's own admission, just means that everything is going to be delayed. The biggest issue I have here is that they say they are...
  2. Myajha

CDPR Being Publicly Traded & The Direction That Followed

I think I see the difference in the numbers. You're looking at CD project SA, the entire company and it's entire subsideraries, including things like GOG and it's movies and such holdings. I was looking specifically at it's stocks for it's game stuff, the CD projeckt 4. But you are correct...
  3. Myajha

CDPR Being Publicly Traded & The Direction That Followed

Becoming a publicly traded company isn't necessarily a bad thing, if you have the management skills to actually handle it. My fear is CDPR doesn't. These aren't professional business managers. The top managers, which happen to be your top investors, are literally people who made a quick buck...
  4. Myajha

Opinion: CDPR was right to publish CP2077 so early (...maybe)

So from a business standpoint, not sure if it was a good thing to be honest. Sure they made a bunch of money from the initial release, but the question now is, how is this going to impact CDPR in the future. Things to look at here are: 1) Stock Prices: Stocks tanked, and I mean tanked, to...
  5. Myajha

My hope for the future...

CDPR needs a top down re-focusing on one thing, and one thing only, their mission statement. https://en.cdprojektred.com/our-mission/ They lost site of it recently in the pursuit of the all mighty zloty. CP2077 is what it is, without a major rewrite of the engine, it's not going to get much...
  6. Myajha

Lose Wilson's shooting contest

A smart pistol can make a huge difference too on winning this. It doesn't have to hit dead center, just hit, and a smart pistol will often spit out two or three bullets before a normal pistol shoots one, and all three will often hit the target.
  7. Myajha

Pawel Sasko streaming and discussing the game on Twitch - every Sunday 8PM CEST

As a long term critic on these boards of Cyberpunk 2077, I've constantly said that it wasn't the devs on the ground, like Mr. Sasko that were to blame for this mess. You can see he, and the other devs on the ground, really poured their hearts and souls into the game, really trying to make it...
  8. Myajha

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

See there's a difference between TW, TW2, TW3, and cyberpunk, but you're also not wrong in your statement. Basically you have 3 camps or so for cyberpunk, where in the TW3 you only have 1 camp really at the beginning. TW3 was buggy but was a great game out of the box, just painful to play...
  9. Myajha

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

You know this brings up a good point here that I may not have realized before. If CDPR, which had only enough resources to develop Cyberpunk before, how many resources are going to be left to develop any content next year when they have to shift most of their resources to developing two games...
  10. Myajha

You mean the update that investors saw so little promise with that it caused their stock prices to crash even lower then they were? When investors are bailing, that should tell you something about how well that update was received.
  11. Myajha

Middle of nowhere, full of Cars?

It's not actually a bug it's a "design feature". It was designed that as you drive in a city, you see the clog of vehicles making the city seem "vibrant and alive". The bug is that they never blocked it from the badlands but made it game wide. Well not a bug but [...] a game designers...
  12. Myajha

Wait, hold up, Kerry was married?

Now this I can agree with.
  13. Myajha

Without getting into politics and gender identity too much, not sure how much this makes her bi per say. I see your point, though I disagree it makes her bi. If she were bi she'd be into the female V body as well. Basically she likes male reproduction parts and only male reproduction parts.
  14. Myajha

There are two ways to look at this. One, it's true and they have every intention of supporting it. The question here is, define support. Is it just a bunch of bug fixes with the planned DLC and that's it, or are they planning on more content after the planned DLC. In this case by the end of...
  15. Myajha

If I'm going to guess... and it's a guess... is that there were initially more romance options in the game at one point, and they got cut. My guess is that Kerry was supposed to be bi... and probably (but really not sure) Panam was. Then after the other romance options were cut, they realized...
  16. Myajha

Johnny + V relationship is poorly written [Spoilers]

I've been hard on this game, very hard, but I have to disagree with the OP. Then I realized his/her mistake. It's not that their relationship is poorly written, it's not. But kind of like V and Jackie's relationship, it was poorly directed and a lot was cut and shortened that would have made...
  17. Myajha

developer help

The trust is, they are a company not a person, a company that has shown time and time again since Cyberpunk launch, and before, that they have very poor leadership. They know what they are doing, Witcher 3 proved that, but they decided like so many companies that go public and decide to put...
  18. Myajha

Rant: Why do all of these loose ends exist? :[ (Spoilers)

Part of the reason why has been described above. Cyberpunk as a genre rarely answers all your questions, leaving quite a bit nebulous. Also you want to leave some room open for future DLC, so a lot of games also leave loose ends to fill in later. But lets also not ignore the fact that a lot...
  19. Myajha

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

I've been hard on CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077, but as a gamer, not an investor. The whole concept that what investors look at is the same that we look at as a customer is fundamentally flawed and wrong, as the OP tried to do. As an investor I'm looking at the fact that Sony still hasn't let the...
  20. Myajha

What went wrong? Jason Schreier about CP2077

I'd say they haven't. Well they have, but not the way we'd like it. They're following the path of EA now, literally. They just cancelled their multiplayer in order to concentrate on bringing online to all their games. Translation, tack on Multiplayer, with microtransactions, just like EA's...
Top Bottom