Search results

+
  1. Hicsunt

Is the arm launcher supposed to have a cooldown?

When I use the arm launcher a 10 second countdown timer appears in the top of my hud, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything. I can spam the launcher as much as I want, is this supposed to happen?
  2. Hicsunt

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I'm 40 hours in and really enjoying the game so far but I've been getting an obnoxious amount of bugs. Pretty much everything you see in the compilations I'm dealing with (cars launching in the air, floating NPCs, t-posing NPCs, NPCs screaming and running away from me for no reason, NPCs...
  3. Hicsunt

Screen Space Reflections still bugged and grainy in 1.05

Yeah, after messing with it for a while I just turned it off too. The benefits aren't worth the grain imo.
  4. Hicsunt

Save files are corrupted

All of your saves are around 4mb for me. I tried loading a few, but yeah, they all say they're corrupted. 1608404525 I'm not sure how the game handles generating cans from the vending machines so I have no idea. It could potentially cause the same bloat as crafting since it's generating new items.
  5. Hicsunt

Save files are corrupted

So I did a little bit of testing started off with a 2,312kb save crafted 296 combat amplifiers and my save increased to 2,373kb scrapped the 296 combat amplifiers and my save went down to 2,341kb slept 5 times in a row, save stayed 2,341kb went back to my original 2,312kb save and waited...
  6. Hicsunt

Save files are corrupted

I've seen multiple PS4 users say their save is exactly 12.59mb, I'm guessing part of that is allocated memory and isn't the "true" file size.
  7. Hicsunt

Why is the KI so bad?

The combat AI is incredibly basic. It's serviceable, but imo it's far from "quite good".
  8. Hicsunt

Do the pistol and assault damage perks actually increase damage?

Yeah, I tested it a few times with several different weapons, both equipped in hand and unequipped and the dps and base damage didn't change for any of them.
  9. Hicsunt

It's "Bulletjock" for the assault skill tree and "Desperado" in the pistol skill tree.
  10. Hicsunt

I just double checked and it doesn't say anything about ADS, it only says it increases damage.
  11. Hicsunt

I was testing some of the different perks trying to decide what to sink my points into and I noticed the pistol and assault damage increase perks (up to 10% more damage) don't actually change the dps for their associated guns. The quickhack damage increase perk chanages the damage for offensive...
  12. Hicsunt

[BUG] Blood Pump won't work with any Arm Cybernetics installed

I'm having this problem as well with the arm launcher. Blood pump was working fine, then I bought the arm launcher and now the blood pump doesn't work anymore. Really hoping they fix this in the next update.
  13. Hicsunt

BUG? How does this game even run...?

Which CPU and GPU are you using? It sounds like you have a CPU bottleneck.
Top Bottom